Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... 22:18 - Jun 17 with 4052 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I had been led to believe there was to be a protest today in central London leading to rioting if not the violent overthrow of Government. Imagine my surprise watching tonight's news to see NOTHING. Maybe they should have rioted to get some coverage !! The media circus is moving on as usual it would appear !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 22:38 - Jun 17 with 3978 viewsHARRY10

That goes to show how little Corbyn can be trusted. When there's not a riot he..... err, doesn't dare show his face.
Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 01:16 - Jun 18 with 3892 viewsCoastalblue

Wasn't it one of our worthless rags that organised it? Surely they will give it some coverage?
One of my neighbours went, I'll ask him what he thought tomorrow.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 14:14 - Jun 18 with 3787 viewsDolly2.0

I cycled through central London around 4... a couple of hours after the violent overthrowing of the government according to ElderGrizzly... and I was surprised at how similar it seemed to any other day.

Funny old thing, revolutions, ain't they?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 14:17 - Jun 18 with 3777 viewsStokieBlue

Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 14:14 - Jun 18 by Dolly2.0

I cycled through central London around 4... a couple of hours after the violent overthrowing of the government according to ElderGrizzly... and I was surprised at how similar it seemed to any other day.

Funny old thing, revolutions, ain't they?

Wednesday demo has the explicit aim of overthrowing the government:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1490621807662608/?acontext=%7B%22action_history%

"Class war — no justice, no peace; bring down the government"

"We’ve felt our power. We’ve tasted victory. Now we must escalate our actions to take down this rotten government"

"Lets make 21st June, the day of the Queens speech A DAY OF RAGE, a day we shut down London, a declaration that there will be no peace until this government is brought down."

No ambiguity about their aims on Wednesday.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 14:26 - Jun 18 with 3752 viewsHARRY10

Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 14:17 - Jun 18 by StokieBlue

https://www.facebook.com/events/1490621807662608/?acontext=%7B%22action_history%

"We’ve felt our power. We’ve tasted victory. Now we must escalate our actions to take down this rotten government"

"Lets make 21st June, the day of the Queens speech A DAY OF RAGE, a day we shut down London, a declaration that there will be no peace until this government is brought down."

SB

I should imagine Class War have the same approach to every protest

and are nothing more than -

worth a watch
Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 14:28 - Jun 18 with 3749 viewsDolly2.0

SB

1. I was talking about what ElderGrizzly was saying was going to happen yesterday.

2. "150 going". lol. I shall look forward to the brave new world on Thursday.

Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 14:32 - Jun 18 with 3731 viewsStokieBlue

Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 14:28 - Jun 18 by Dolly2.0

1. I was talking about what ElderGrizzly was saying was going to happen yesterday.

2. "150 going". lol. I shall look forward to the brave new world on Thursday.

1. I am aware of that, the post was clearly referring to another planned demo where they did have that intention.

Why have you become so confrontational the last few weeks?

SB
[Post edited 18 Jun 2017 14:33]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 15:18 - Jun 18 with 3680 viewsDolly2.0

Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 14:32 - Jun 18 by StokieBlue

1. I am aware of that, the post was clearly referring to another planned demo where they did have that intention.

SB

I don't think I'm being particularly confrontational, but if people post what I believe is nonsense I'll say so. This thread is about yesterday, not Wednesday. The title is quite clearly "Today's Downing Street demonstration".

My post, that you've jumped on and yet it's me apparently being confrontational, wasn't referring to any other protest.

But if you want to change the subject to Wednesday's protest, fine. All I can see is a strongly worded post by someone on Facebook that to date only 150 people are going to. Apparently there was going to be a violent overthrowing of government yesterday, so if Wednesday is anything like that we don't have a lot to worry about.

I'm not being confrontational, I just wish people would stop exaggerating!

Login to get fewer ads

Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 15:57 - Jun 18 with 3638 viewspimballwizard

Erm heres why.....

Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 16:13 - Jun 18 with 3615 viewsbluejacko

You have got to laugh! Why bother with an election if you aren't going to abide by the decision?lets all go to Portman rd and demand that ME and MM goor we will have a riot.
All week it's been the govt is failing and all crap like that ,
Guess what?the Queens speech is still tomorrow,Brexit talks start tomorrow the govt is still there and believe it or not still working!
Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 18:52 - Jun 18 with 3534 viewsNo9

SB

If you sh!t on people enough one day they will turn against you- history has penty of examples

Sooner or later the worm will turn and confrontation will become violent.

It is the attitude of the media & politicans that is not consistent-
Just remember people who rioted against the Poll tax were evil layabouts & lefties while people who roited against fox hunting were civilised people standing up for their rights
Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 18:55 - Jun 18 with 3527 viewsNo9

Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 18:52 - Jun 18 by No9

If you sh!t on people enough one day they will turn against you- history has penty of examples

Sooner or later the worm will turn and confrontation will become violent.

It is the attitude of the media & politicans that is not consistent-
Just remember people who rioted against the Poll tax were evil layabouts & lefties while people who roited against fox hunting were civilised people standing up for their rights

Sorry, that last line should have read rioted against the fox hunting ban
Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 21:33 - Jun 21 with 3376 viewsDolly2.0

Today's Downing Street demonstration ..... on 14:32 - Jun 18 by StokieBlue

SB

So how did that day of rage go then Stokie?

This is why you shouldn't get swept up in tabloid hype and strongly worded Facebook groups.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024