Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... 09:52 - Jun 20 with 9025 viewstextbackup

Sounds like ME wanted SM to sell the academy packages at unrealistic amounts and made his job near on impossible to achieve.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 09:56 - Jun 20 with 8350 viewsRocky

"Academy packages"?
Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 09:57 - Jun 20 with 8351 viewsDanTheMan

What sort of packages are we talking about?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 09:57 - Jun 20 with 8339 viewshomer_123

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 09:57 - Jun 20 by DanTheMan

What sort of packages are we talking about?

Packages....you know....from the academy.....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:00 - Jun 20 with 8294 viewshoppy

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 09:57 - Jun 20 by homer_123

Packages....you know....from the academy.....

Ah right... you mean the Academy packages then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:02 - Jun 20 with 8271 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Not true at all.
Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:03 - Jun 20 with 8259 viewsDanTheMan

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:00 - Jun 20 by hoppy

Ah right... you mean the Academy packages then?

I'm glad we've got to the bottom of this.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:14 - Jun 20 with 8166 viewstextbackup

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:02 - Jun 20 by PrideOfTheEast

Not true at all.

He must be BSing then. Saying figures he was after had increased by 200% or something

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:20 - Jun 20 with 8097 viewsRocky

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:14 - Jun 20 by textbackup

He must be BSing then. Saying figures he was after had increased by 200% or something

This is all fine and good - but have we cleared up what an academy package is yet?
Login to get fewer ads

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:28 - Jun 20 with 8037 viewsFixed_It

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:20 - Jun 20 by Rocky

This is all fine and good - but have we cleared up what an academy package is yet?

Beware of suspect packages. Looks like this one has blown up in Texters' face!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:31 - Jun 20 with 8021 viewsITFC1983

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:28 - Jun 20 by Fixed_It

Something along these lines but ITFC badges and erm belts!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:33 - Jun 20 with 7994 viewsusm

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:02 - Jun 20 by PrideOfTheEast

Not true at all.

Oh good, I am pleased.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 11:06 - Jun 20 with 7849 viewsfactual_blue

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:03 - Jun 20 by DanTheMan

I'm glad we've got to the bottom of this.

Milts is facing competition though

http://www.boschpackaging.com/en/pa/services/trainings-and-seminars/training.htm

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 16:22 - Jun 20 with 7345 viewsIP4_Blue

I work at the same company as a friend of SM, who goes on the charity cycle rides with him who said he didn't like Ian Milne
Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 17:19 - Jun 20 with 7141 viewsmonty_radio

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 09:56 - Jun 20 by Rocky

"Academy packages"?

Your academy pack contains:

1) A welcome to Portman Rd - When you hear this sound it’ll be half-time and you can slip out the back if you haven’t understood how real men play football.

2) A plan of all-possible line-up strategies, both the junior free-flowing layouts and the stricter senior code of practice.

3) Your free “C’mon you blues sticker” and three cards to get you started. Build your own collection and purchase your sticker album of “C’mon you Blues lucky dip cards” containing pictures of all those young starlets who graced Playford, but not Portman Rd - all available at the club shop (5% discount on production of your ITFC scholar card). Jack Marriott will be in the club shop this Saturday to sign your album with other dazzling disappointments to follow in future weeks.

4) Your “career pathway” document with map and accommodation and town plans of Braintree and Woking.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

on 17:31 - Jun 20 with 7097 views_

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 17:19 - Jun 20 by monty_radio

Your academy pack contains:

1) A welcome to Portman Rd - When you hear this sound it’ll be half-time and you can slip out the back if you haven’t understood how real men play football.

2) A plan of all-possible line-up strategies, both the junior free-flowing layouts and the stricter senior code of practice.

3) Your free “C’mon you blues sticker” and three cards to get you started. Build your own collection and purchase your sticker album of “C’mon you Blues lucky dip cards” containing pictures of all those young starlets who graced Playford, but not Portman Rd - all available at the club shop (5% discount on production of your ITFC scholar card). Jack Marriott will be in the club shop this Saturday to sign your album with other dazzling disappointments to follow in future weeks.

4) Your “career pathway” document with map and accommodation and town plans of Braintree and Woking.

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 18:11 - Jun 20 with 6966 viewsPJH

on 17:31 - Jun 20 by _

Not for those that like to be negative whenever possible.
Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 18:44 - Jun 20 with 6897 viewsmonty_radio

We can and do make fun of those we love. The tropes I employed are well-trodden even by such respected luminaries as Joe i.e. his regular assertion that the academy style of play does not generally assist transition. And that the club doesn't treat people too well financially is also well attested.

What areas are off-limits? It's just a man's feeble joke, c'mon!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 18:59 - Jun 20 with 6841 viewsChocorange

Hmmm, funny thing numbers... So according to the recent blog we blooded more youngsters, than most of the Championship.

However, for us unfortunates that went away to Rotherham and Forest at the end of the season.... Ever consider how many of those minutes played by youngsters were in those two below strength teams and on the bench with subs coming on.

Then rerun your figures and see if that's still the case, Loanees shouldn't count for this exercise either, no benefit to us.
Apart from Kenlock who only got a chance (and thankfully took it) when Jonas got injured , the amount of our youngsters in games that meant something ... U draw your own conclusions!

U can do all sorts of things with numbers
Much as I loved Milts as a player.... on 19:42 - Jun 20 with 6732 viewsBloots

...I've never really understood how his official role amounted to a full time job.

Seemed to just swan around in brown shoes "doing a lot of stuff for charity".

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 19:52 - Jun 20 with 6674 viewstextbackup

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 10:28 - Jun 20 by Fixed_It

Nothing blown up my friend, carried conversation on with someone privately who explained the fees etc, so while it might have not been completely spot on, there could be a small bit of truth in ME trying to cover loses of ST sales

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 19:56 - Jun 20 with 6649 viewsstonojnr

http://www.itfc-academy.com/academy-sponsorship/
Much as I loved Milts as a player.... on 19:56 - Jun 20 with 6647 viewsFreddies_Ears

Much as I loved Milts as a player.... on 19:42 - Jun 20 by Bloots

...I've never really understood how his official role amounted to a full time job.

And bringing in £1m hard cash to ME over the last 3 years. Not easy to replace him.
on 20:36 - Jun 20 with 6543 views_

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 18:59 - Jun 20 by Chocorange

Hmmm, funny thing numbers... So according to the recent blog we blooded more youngsters, than most of the Championship.

However, for us unfortunates that went away to Rotherham and Forest at the end of the season.... Ever consider how many of those minutes played by youngsters were in those two below strength teams and on the bench with subs coming on.

Then rerun your figures and see if that's still the case, Loanees shouldn't count for this exercise either, no benefit to us.
Apart from Kenlock who only got a chance (and thankfully took it) when Jonas got injured , the amount of our youngsters in games that meant something ... U draw your own conclusions!

U can do all sorts of things with numbers

Speaking with Miltons golfing buddy earlier... on 20:46 - Jun 20 with 6521 views3_5_2

As a sponsor of the academy I met with Milts earlier this week to discuss next season

This is complete and utter BS

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Much as I loved Milts as a player.... on 20:49 - Jun 20 with 6506 views3_5_2

Much as I loved Milts as a player.... on 19:42 - Jun 20 by Bloots

So so wrong on this.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024