Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town's fixtures in ical format - add to your calendars 09:16 - Jun 21 with 6096 viewsGavTWTD

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-fixtures/ical

If you add the above to your calendar apps, it should keep them automatically updated

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Town's fixtures in ical format - add to your calendars on 13:13 - Jun 21 with 5714 viewsfabian_illness

Cheers for that. Really appreciated.
Town's fixtures in ical format - add to your calendars on 18:02 - Jun 21 with 5515 viewsWicklowBlue

Nice one Gav!!

Town's fixtures in ical format - add to your calendars on 02:01 - Jun 22 with 5314 viewsJohnny_Boy

Mucho Gracias Gav! Greatly appreciated.
Town's fixtures in ical format - add to your calendars on 15:15 - Jun 22 with 5147 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Thanks, that's great & I've added it to my google calendar. Just one very small if pedantic thing though, are you able to change the finish time to 105 mins later?
Town's fixtures in ical format - add to your calendars on 09:48 - Jun 23 with 4973 viewsGavTWTD

Town's fixtures in ical format - add to your calendars on 15:15 - Jun 22 by muhrensleftfoot

Thanks, that's great & I've added it to my google calendar. Just one very small if pedantic thing though, are you able to change the finish time to 105 mins later?

Sure, done.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Town's fixtures in ical format - add to your calendars on 11:55 - Jun 23 with 4932 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Town's fixtures in ical format - add to your calendars on 09:48 - Jun 23 by GavTWTD

Sure, done.

Hi Gav. Still showing start and finish times the same e.g. 15:00 - 15:00 in google calendar.
Town's fixtures in ical format - add to your calendars on 16:19 - Jun 23 with 4873 viewsGavTWTD

Town's fixtures in ical format - add to your calendars on 11:55 - Jun 23 by muhrensleftfoot

Hi Gav. Still showing start and finish times the same e.g. 15:00 - 15:00 in google calendar.

Well, the data looks to be correct. Can you refresh?

Town's fixtures in ical format - add to your calendars on 12:48 - Mar 23 with 1260 viewsBlue_badge

Looks like it hasn't been updated yet to reflect the Easter changes - or I'm mising something...
Login to get fewer ads

Town's fixtures in ical format - add to your calendars on 08:53 - Aug 15 with 961 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Fantastic, thanks Gav.

For Android users, easiest to update on a computer. Go to Google.co.uk. Log in if you aren't already. Click the 9 grey dots icon next to your user avatar towards top right hand corner. Then scroll down and click calendar.

Step 2: Import events into Google Calendar
​After you export your events, you can import them into Google Calendar. You can import with ICS and CSV files on a computer.

In Google Calendar.
In the top right, click Settings Settings and then Settings.
In the menu on the left, click Import & Export.
Click Select file from your computer and select the file you exported. If you have already downloaded Gav's calendar from the links above it will show up at the top of downloads as "calendar.ics"
Choose which calendar to add the imported events to.
By default, events are imported into your primary calendar. (So just leave it like that)
Click Import.

Edited from: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37118?hl=en&co=GENIE
[Post edited 15 Aug 2022 8:55]
Cheers Gavvers on 09:00 - Aug 15 with 935 viewsDyland

V useful for fans who don't want the TV highlights alerts. Tops.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024