Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can any Brexiteer on here genuinely, and I mean genuinely, state... 22:53 - Jun 21 with 14236 viewsunstableblue

.. that they still believe that leaving Europe is a good thing and worth the decade(s) of damage??

Certainly no Brexiteer can state that the Brexit vehicle, Tory leadership, and legislative burden is not very concerning.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 22:53]

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Can any Brexiteer on here genuinely, and I mean genuinely, state... on 12:38 - Jun 23 with 1275 viewsnrb1985

Can any Brexiteer on here genuinely, and I mean genuinely, state... on 12:20 - Jun 23 by J2BLUE

Thanks for the sensible response. People seem to know when it's something bad about Brexit though. Especially unstable, he has history of starting these threads and then not responding to any points made. He can then start another one in a few days with another little rant.

I think we can say with some degree of certainty that we will be worse off out than in. Simple self preservation of the EU means we cannot be better off outside the club.
Can any Brexiteer on here genuinely, and I mean genuinely, state... on 12:53 - Jun 23 with 1260 viewsNo9

Can any Brexiteer on here genuinely, and I mean genuinely, state... on 20:48 - Jun 22 by Superfrans

Neither does the European Union electoral system work in any way as implied, by the majority of Brexiteers - which was the counterpoint. It just seems odd to me that anti-EU types want us out because of the apparently damaged democratic system, but are happy to hand all control over to the damaged democratic system we have in this country, which is imho far worse.

You are correct, but to add, the real issue has been that a lot of the MEP's particularly UKip & Tory have never fought the UK's corner in the EU parliament.
They has been deliberately difficult in order to make the EU worse than it is for their own end.
Can any Brexiteer on here genuinely, and I mean genuinely, state... on 12:55 - Jun 23 with 1259 viewsJ2BLUE

Can any Brexiteer on here genuinely, and I mean genuinely, state... on 12:38 - Jun 23 by nrb1985

I think we can say with some degree of certainty that we will be worse off out than in. Simple self preservation of the EU means we cannot be better off outside the club.

Of course, when you look at it purely from the Europe angle we'll be worse off.

We should wait and look at the picture as a whole, not just Europe.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can any Brexiteer on here genuinely, and I mean genuinely, state... on 13:02 - Jun 23 with 1254 viewsNo9

Can any Brexiteer on here genuinely, and I mean genuinely, state... on 12:55 - Jun 23 by J2BLUE

Of course, when you look at it purely from the Europe angle we'll be worse off.

We should wait and look at the picture as a whole, not just Europe.

The real problem we face is that we have very few products, which do not rely on imported components, to sell abroad, other than very low value items. This will make an already serious balance of trade worse.
Can any Brexiteer on here genuinely, and I mean genuinely, state... on 14:02 - Jun 23 with 1239 viewsBinner

Can any Brexiteer on here genuinely, and I mean genuinely, state... on 13:02 - Jun 23 by No9

The real problem we face is that we have very few products, which do not rely on imported components, to sell abroad, other than very low value items. This will make an already serious balance of trade worse.

...especially if and when the influence of London as an economic centre declines with markets ebbing towards Frankfurt; with them, our 'invisible' earnings.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024