Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeeza. 06:35 - Jun 22 with 70460 viewsBenters

Has this man no shame?

He has no repect for the Queen,i can see that.

This is why i will never vote labour with that trouble making tool in charge.

Rule Britannia.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Jeeza. on 09:11 - Jun 22 with 3940 viewsnoggin

Jeeza. on 09:10 - Jun 22 by eireblue

Has he no shame, you might say.

Clearly a pr1ck

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Jeeza. on 09:13 - Jun 22 with 3929 viewsBenters

Jeeza. on 09:04 - Jun 22 by noggin

Sorry down voted instead of up.

balls

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Jeeza. on 09:31 - Jun 22 with 3882 viewsHarry_Palmer

Oh dear, not quite the reaction you'd hoped for eh?

Do you feel a bit silly now? You ought to.
Jeeza. on 09:55 - Jun 22 with 3845 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jeeza. on 08:58 - Jun 22 by Clapham_Junction

Everyone around him except Theresa May was meant to bow because they were parliamentary officials.

Anyone thinking he's a pr1ck because of this is almost certainly one themselves.

Get a grip ffs

Also: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4625690/Corbyn-did-not-breach-bowing

Wow, the Mail defending Jezza. Is this how low May's stock has fallen?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jeeza. on 09:56 - Jun 22 with 3842 viewsDolly2.0

Don't worry about anything like policies, just whether a man shows reverence to an old woman in a shiny hat.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

on 10:03 - Jun 22 with 3817 views_

Jeeza. on 08:59 - Jun 22 by DanTheMan

I like how even though you've been proved categorically wrong, you literally can't admit it.

Jeeza. on 10:06 - Jun 22 with 3815 viewsDarth_Koont

Jeeza. on 08:59 - Jun 22 by DanTheMan

I like how even though you've been proved categorically wrong, you literally can't admit it.

Benters will never learn. Literally.

Pronouns: He/Him

Jeeza. on 10:07 - Jun 22 with 3818 viewsTJS

Actually I'm pretty sure the official line from the Queen regarding bowing / curtseying is that if you want to do it it's fine and if you don't it's also fine.
i.e. no one should really care.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 10:08]
Login to get fewer ads

Jeeza. on 10:07 - Jun 22 with 3817 viewsusm

Jeeza. on 09:56 - Jun 22 by Dolly2.0

Don't worry about anything like policies, just whether a man shows reverence to an old woman in a shiny hat.

So disrespectful " an old woman in a hat". Really ???

And therein lies the problem.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

on 10:08 - Jun 22 with 3802 views_

Jeeza. on 10:07 - Jun 22 by usm

So disrespectful " an old woman in a hat". Really ???

And therein lies the problem.

Jeeza. on 10:09 - Jun 22 with 3803 viewsusm

Jeeza. on 10:07 - Jun 22 by TJS

Actually I'm pretty sure the official line from the Queen regarding bowing / curtseying is that if you want to do it it's fine and if you don't it's also fine.
i.e. no one should really care.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 10:08]

Fine, no issue with that but Corbyn is anti royalist. So in effect he is anti the head of state or whatever you want to call her/them, of our country. Dunno about you, but that doesnt sound like a good thing.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Jeeza. on 10:17 - Jun 22 with 3780 viewsTJS

Jeeza. on 10:09 - Jun 22 by usm

Fine, no issue with that but Corbyn is anti royalist. So in effect he is anti the head of state or whatever you want to call her/them, of our country. Dunno about you, but that doesnt sound like a good thing.

His personal opinion if that he would rather have an elected head of state.
I don't agree with him and it's not a labour policy but he is entitled to his opinion.
Jeeza. on 10:17 - Jun 22 with 3787 viewsCaptainObvious

I have no idea why anyone could possibly care about bowing or any of that stuff, but i respect the fact you have a different opinion unlike all the abusive replies you have received, which will no doubt be ignored and unpunished.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Jeeza. on 10:18 - Jun 22 with 3775 viewsfooters

Perhaps he disagrees with a system that is inherently unfair? Isn't Britain supposed to be a meritocracy?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

on 10:20 - Jun 22 with 3764 views_

Jeeza. on 10:17 - Jun 22 by CaptainObvious

I have no idea why anyone could possibly care about bowing or any of that stuff, but i respect the fact you have a different opinion unlike all the abusive replies you have received, which will no doubt be ignored and unpunished.

Jeeza. on 10:26 - Jun 22 with 3750 viewsGuthrum

At least in the UK we have a system where the Head of State is not also the head of the government. That is open to all sorts of tyrannical abuses - accusations of treason for opposing official policy, for example.

Or one where the symbolic Head of State is practically deified. As in Thailand, where lampooning the king can land you in prison for 35 years. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/09/man-jailed-for-35-years-in-thailand

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

on 10:26 - Jun 22 with 3744 views_

Jeeza. on 10:32 - Jun 22 with 3719 viewsPJH

I think that the idea of grovelling to Royalty is about 150 years out of date but some of them do what seems to be a difficult job quite well.
On the other hand they were mostly born into it and I do not suppose that many of them would have applied if the jobs had been advertised in their local evening paper.
Jeeza. on 10:57 - Jun 22 with 3668 viewsBlueNomad

I'm sure JC respects the lady (who couldn't) but does not believe that we should have a monarchy in this day and age. I don't know whether he favours a republic based on the US / French model with an executive President, or the German / Irish type model where they do not have the same powers.
Jeeza. on 11:07 - Jun 22 with 3642 viewsBlueBadger

As a by the by, how did you feel about Brenda wearing an EU-themed hat?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jeeza. on 11:15 - Jun 22 with 3625 viewsRyorry

Jeeza. on 10:06 - Jun 22 by Darth_Koont

Benters will never learn. Literally.

I do think that's a pity, but at the same time I have a perhaps rather strange, grudging respect for the fact that he's prepared to be different and sticks to his beliefs (despite what they are) because he just doesn't care what anyone else thinks. That does take a certain kind of courage (and/or hammer-headedness maybe!)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Jeeza. on 11:16 - Jun 22 with 3609 viewsSwailsey

Jeeza. on 11:15 - Jun 22 by Ryorry

I do think that's a pity, but at the same time I have a perhaps rather strange, grudging respect for the fact that he's prepared to be different and sticks to his beliefs (despite what they are) because he just doesn't care what anyone else thinks. That does take a certain kind of courage (and/or hammer-headedness maybe!)

Ha, true...but often he is proven categorically incorrect...

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

on 11:16 - Jun 22 with 3602 views_

Jeeza. on 11:22 - Jun 22 with 3588 viewsDarth_Koont

Haha. I couldn't disagree more.

It's a particularly nasty and antisocial kind of ignorance that does no-one any credit, least of all himself.

Pronouns: He/Him

on 11:23 - Jun 22 with 3571 views_

Jeeza. on 11:22 - Jun 22 by Darth_Koont

Haha. I couldn't disagree more.

It's a particularly nasty and antisocial kind of ignorance that does no-one any credit, least of all himself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024