Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're going to win the league.... 14:19 - Jun 22 with 2132 viewshampstead_blue

Essex just humped the Bears by an innings.

Who'd have thought it eh!!!!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

We're going to win the league.... on 14:35 - Jun 22 with 2103 viewsGogs

I honestly thought Essex would struggle this season in Division 1. More than proving me wrong so far!
We're going to win the league.... on 14:36 - Jun 22 with 2090 viewshampstead_blue

We're going to win the league.... on 14:35 - Jun 22 by Gogs

I honestly thought Essex would struggle this season in Division 1. More than proving me wrong so far!

I was just hoping we would not go straight back down.

Can't quite believe it!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

We're going to win the league.... on 14:39 - Jun 22 with 2083 viewsGeoffSentence

Is this cricket?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We're going to win the league.... on 14:46 - Jun 22 with 2066 viewshatch

It's nice to have a summer of hope of being the best team in the UK after a winter of footballing misery.
We're going to win the league.... on 14:53 - Jun 22 with 2036 viewshampstead_blue

We're going to win the league.... on 14:39 - Jun 22 by GeoffSentence

Is this cricket?

Yep.

We're going to win the league.... on 14:55 - Jun 22 with 2035 viewsIpswichKnight

Indeed

I was hopeful we would stay up mainly due a decent batting line up. Was more worried that we would struggle to bowl teams out twice.

More power to the bowlers Porter has got a deserved call up to the Lions and Harmer has been a revelation with the ball ( 13th best figures in clubs history today ). If anything the bowling attack gets stronger with Amir joining.

Wouldn't be surprised if either Westley or Lawrence get a test call up soon, Lawrence is a class act.
We're going to win the league.... on 14:58 - Jun 22 with 2029 viewsGeoffSentence

We're going to win the league.... on 14:53 - Jun 22 by hampstead_blue

Yep.

The world has gone truly awry if there is a cricket team out there called 'the bears'

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We're going to win the league.... on 15:14 - Jun 22 with 2011 viewshampstead_blue

We're going to win the league.... on 14:58 - Jun 22 by GeoffSentence

The world has gone truly awry if there is a cricket team out there called 'the bears'

they are all barrel chested, heavily bearded and hairy gay men.

Well, that is a description our gay friends use for the above profile of chap.

Login to get fewer ads

We're going to win the league.... on 15:24 - Jun 22 with 1988 viewsGogs

We're going to win the league.... on 15:14 - Jun 22 by hampstead_blue

they are all barrel chested, heavily bearded and hairy gay men.

Well, that is a description our gay friends use for the above profile of chap.

I'll let my Warwickshire supporting mate know you said that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024