Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What journeymen are available on a free? 17:01 - Jun 22 with 1573 viewsCoco

Any Irishman available?

Any younger players who have lost their way?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

What journeymen are available on a free? on 17:07 - Jun 22 with 1555 viewsbluesym

Douglas and Digby?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

What journeymen are available on a free? on 20:57 - Jun 22 with 1388 viewsCoco

What journeymen are available on a free? on 17:07 - Jun 22 by bluesym

Douglas and Digby?

Diggers snapped up.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

What journeymen are available on a free? on 20:59 - Jun 22 with 1382 viewsSwansea_Blue

What journeymen are available on a free? on 20:57 - Jun 22 by Coco

Diggers snapped up.

Douggie too. Colchester are getting him*, but as he's walking there they don't expect he'll be ready to sign until the January window.

*they're not really, not that i know of

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What journeymen are available on a free? on 21:01 - Jun 22 with 1377 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not a journeyman, but Cardiff released Whittingham. Not sure if he's still got it, but his creativity and set pieces are better than anything we've had in the last few years

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What journeymen are available on a free? on 21:18 - Jun 22 with 1342 viewschristiand

What journeymen are available on a free? on 21:01 - Jun 22 by Swansea_Blue

Not a journeyman, but Cardiff released Whittingham. Not sure if he's still got it, but his creativity and set pieces are better than anything we've had in the last few years

Think he's gone to Blackburn Rovers.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024