Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After all the horrible stories, the political fighting, the tetchiness on here 19:51 - Jun 22 with 1789 viewsDolly2.0

here's a nice story. Enjoy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40368439

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

After all the horrible stories, the political fighting, the tetchiness on here on 21:08 - Jun 22 with 1738 viewsJ2BLUE

I read that earlier and thought there are many stories like that about homeless people. So often those with the least are most generous.

I hope he enjoys his meal and gets some proper help.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

After all the horrible stories, the political fighting, the tetchiness on here on 12:30 - Jun 23 with 1649 viewsDolly2.0

After all the horrible stories, the political fighting, the tetchiness on here on 21:08 - Jun 22 by J2BLUE

I read that earlier and thought there are many stories like that about homeless people. So often those with the least are most generous.

I hope he enjoys his meal and gets some proper help.

Indeed.

Shame yours is the only comment on this thread. I guess people like the drawn out threads having a pop at each other more.

After all the horrible stories, the political fighting, the tetchiness on here on 12:38 - Jun 23 with 1636 viewsGeoffSentence

Life imitating art

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

After all the horrible stories, the political fighting, the tetchiness on here on 12:47 - Jun 23 with 1626 viewsBlueLikeJazz

"He and his wife Rozmin - who had previously suggested her husband should wear shoes - left the restaurant ..."

There's lovely...
After all the horrible stories, the political fighting, the tetchiness on here on 13:27 - Jun 23 with 1610 viewsBluebell

Lovely story. Some people can be really kind.

I must say that if anyone turned myself or Mr BB away from a restaurant for wearing the wrong footwear, I think I would have told them to stick their meal where the sun don't shine! It wouldn't matter how hungry I was.

Mr BB wouldn't dream of wearing 'inappropriate 'shoes if we were going out for a celebration meal though.
After all the horrible stories, the political fighting, the tetchiness on here on 13:41 - Jun 23 with 1595 viewsDolly2.0

After all the horrible stories, the political fighting, the tetchiness on here on 12:47 - Jun 23 by BlueLikeJazz

"He and his wife Rozmin - who had previously suggested her husband should wear shoes - left the restaurant ..."

There's lovely...

I'm sure there's a Sitters joke in there somewhere...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024