Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? 20:30 - Jun 22 with 4698 viewschristiand

He's the exact type of central midfielder we could do with. Worth a cheeky loan or bid?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 20:32 - Jun 22 with 4682 viewsallezlesbleus

I'm sure I read recently he had just been / or was about to be sold for £8m.
Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 20:33 - Jun 22 with 4676 viewshype313

Unless we go toe to toe with Watford for £8m then no, what do you think?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 20:34 - Jun 22 with 4663 viewschristiand

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 20:33 - Jun 22 by hype313

Unless we go toe to toe with Watford for £8m then no, what do you think?

Well apart from the £8m price tag, he's the type of midfielder we need! 😂

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 20:58 - Jun 22 with 4555 viewsCoco

Crikey

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 21:23 - Jun 22 with 4473 viewsCoastalblue

Nothing like going for the ones that have slipped under the radar

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 21:27 - Jun 22 with 4454 viewsMullet

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 21:23 - Jun 22 by Coastalblue

Nothing like going for the ones that have slipped under the radar

In fairness Liverpool were meant to be tabling a bid of £15m after his breakout season.

Hopefully Bishop will be similar and have a blinder this term and recreate a fairly similar trajectory.

Always felt Hughes was vastly over rated once he got crocked/disappeared for a term though, so £8m sounds like excellent business to me.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 22:00 - Jun 22 with 4340 viewsFreddies_Ears

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 21:27 - Jun 22 by Mullet

In fairness Liverpool were meant to be tabling a bid of £15m after his breakout season.

Hopefully Bishop will be similar and have a blinder this term and recreate a fairly similar trajectory.

Always felt Hughes was vastly over rated once he got crocked/disappeared for a term though, so £8m sounds like excellent business to me.

Decent player but final ball terrible and scoring record worse.

Hate to say it, but Alex Pritchard is twice the player for similar money.
Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 05:56 - Jun 23 with 4077 viewsCurrie10

Crikey, words fail me. Zero chance!
Login to get fewer ads

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 09:40 - Jun 23 with 3884 viewsGeoffSentence

Ignore all the naysayers and negative types who are putting forward objections regarding trivialities like price and competition from Premier League clubs. Forgetting all that I would say that you are right, it is a long time since we have had such an overtly blonde player at the club. M.E really must pull out all the stops on this one, make every possible effort and demolish all obstacles. No-one gets promoted without a proper blondy.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 12:01 - Jun 23 with 3791 viewsPJH

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 09:40 - Jun 23 by GeoffSentence

Ignore all the naysayers and negative types who are putting forward objections regarding trivialities like price and competition from Premier League clubs. Forgetting all that I would say that you are right, it is a long time since we have had such an overtly blonde player at the club. M.E really must pull out all the stops on this one, make every possible effort and demolish all obstacles. No-one gets promoted without a proper blondy.

Although Debbie Harry is probably now past her best.
Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 17:16 - Jun 23 with 3656 viewsClausThomsen

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 09:40 - Jun 23 by GeoffSentence

Borderline ginger to be fair.
Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 17:23 - Jun 23 with 3643 viewsGeoffSentence

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 17:16 - Jun 23 by ClausThomsen

Borderline ginger to be fair.

Strawberry Blonde.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 18:24 - Jun 24 with 3484 viewsSuperfrans

To Watford for £8m confirmed.

Will Hughes: Watford complete £8m deal for Derby midfielder
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40394483

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 18:28 - Jun 24 with 3473 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 18:24 - Jun 24 by Superfrans

To Watford for £8m confirmed.

Will Hughes: Watford complete £8m deal for Derby midfielder
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40394483

Another one we've missed out on then

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 18:30 - Jun 24 with 3458 viewsJimmyJazz

Does Will Hughes still get a look in at Derby County? on 18:28 - Jun 24 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Another one we've missed out on then

yeah, wtf we can't compete with Watford!!

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024