Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. 11:54 - Jun 23 with 11218 viewsmonytowbray

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/lakenheath-high-street-closed-after-reports-of

Ripped the whole ATM out of the wall using a JCB.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 13:14 - Jun 24 with 3871 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

on 00:39 - Jun 24 by _

Why don't you just change bank to one that is open on a Saturday? Halifax, Nationwide and TSB in Stow all are I believe

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

on 15:01 - Jun 24 with 3850 views_

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 13:14 - Jun 24 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Why don't you just change bank to one that is open on a Saturday? Halifax, Nationwide and TSB in Stow all are I believe

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 18:45 - Jun 24 with 3811 viewsbenno1uk

on 07:41 - Jun 24 by _

Racist
on 20:08 - Jun 24 with 3797 views_

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 18:45 - Jun 24 by benno1uk

Racist

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 20:11 - Jun 24 with 3793 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 07:55 - Jun 24 by BackToRussia

Lived in Canada and most banks had a thing on their mobile apps where you could pay in a cheque by taking a picture of it on your phone.

My friend has just got back from Canada. He slated the banking- said that cash machines charge you if your account isn't with their bank.

Poll: Best Football Song

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 20:17 - Jun 24 with 3785 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 07:51 - Jun 24 by Ace_High1

Online banking is great, very convenient and can be done anytime.

Can't see why you would want to have to go into town, que up and mess around dealing with a person when you could do it in minutes from the comfort of your own home.

Technology = Progress!

Technology=increasingly fragile systems !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 20:18 - Jun 24 with 3785 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 13:49 - Jun 23 by itfcjoe

It's a nightmare when you run a small business if you get paid by a cheque.

We bank with lloyds and the one on Felixstowe Rd is a TSB, the one on Nacton Rd is shut, the one on Cauldwell Hall is shutting so the only one is in the town centre now.

So we can get a cheque for a couple of hundred quid which now involves someone having to drive into the town centre, pay to park, walk in, pay it in which can take a couple of hours by the time it is all done. Not sure how much longer Bramford Rd will remain open

The post office do banking of cheques for most of the high street banks now.

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 20:18 - Jun 24 with 3785 viewsRoyKeanesDog

on 00:39 - Jun 24 by _

I agree, they should be open 10-4 Saturdays.

A very high proportion of people work Mon-Fri, it's a pain in the bum getting to the bank for me. I'm just grateful I haven't got any money.

Login to get fewer ads

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 20:30 - Jun 24 with 3774 viewsBackToRussia

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 20:11 - Jun 24 by RoyKeanesDog

My friend has just got back from Canada. He slated the banking- said that cash machines charge you if your account isn't with their bank.

I dunno about ATMs but there are way more service charges associated with having a bank account, most charge you a monthly fee. But it's like that in America too, we're fairly lucky with how you can have a bank account sitting empty for free in the UK for all the other problems.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 20:36 - Jun 24 with 3772 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 20:30 - Jun 24 by BackToRussia

I dunno about ATMs but there are way more service charges associated with having a bank account, most charge you a monthly fee. But it's like that in America too, we're fairly lucky with how you can have a bank account sitting empty for free in the UK for all the other problems.

Yes, he mentioned that too.

I think the liberal approach to his main hobby made up for it though.

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 20:39 - Jun 24 with 3767 viewsBackToRussia

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 20:36 - Jun 24 by RoyKeanesDog

Yes, he mentioned that too.

I think the liberal approach to his main hobby made up for it though.

Yeah you can order it online it's great.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 20:40 - Jun 24 with 3765 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 20:39 - Jun 24 by BackToRussia

Yeah you can order it online it's great.

Yeah, he loves it. Visa has expired now and moved back last week.

New Zealand is his next stop apparently.

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 21:40 - Jun 24 with 3745 viewsitfcjoe

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 20:18 - Jun 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

The post office do banking of cheques for most of the high street banks now.

Business banking?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 21:58 - Jun 24 with 3731 viewsLord_Lucan

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 13:49 - Jun 23 by itfcjoe

It's a nightmare when you run a small business if you get paid by a cheque.

We bank with lloyds and the one on Felixstowe Rd is a TSB, the one on Nacton Rd is shut, the one on Cauldwell Hall is shutting so the only one is in the town centre now.

So we can get a cheque for a couple of hundred quid which now involves someone having to drive into the town centre, pay to park, walk in, pay it in which can take a couple of hours by the time it is all done. Not sure how much longer Bramford Rd will remain open

I get very few cheques, I hate them. I often put them in the post to the bank these days
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 23:21]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 23:30 - Jun 24 with 3717 viewsLord_Lucan

on 07:54 - Jun 24 by _

Do you sell on Amazon? I need advice from an Amazon seller.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 00:00 - Jun 25 with 3706 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 21:40 - Jun 24 by itfcjoe

Business banking?

Guess so ....just stick cheques in a paying in envelope with account details on the front and hand them over .

on 08:30 - Jun 25 with 3674 views_

Someone's done a proper job on the bank in the village I'm from. on 23:30 - Jun 24 by Lord_Lucan

Do you sell on Amazon? I need advice from an Amazon seller.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024