Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer 14:04 - Jun 23 with 5674 viewstextbackup

But in all honesty why even bother?

Those of us renewing didn't need anything to say thanks, and if you did need something then you're in the wrong game

They're trying I guess

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:07 - Jun 23 with 5647 viewsKieran_Knows

Begs the question, why up the season ticket cost and p*ss off an entire fan base pretty much.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:08 - Jun 23 with 5633 viewsSwailsey

Is that £10 off?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:08 - Jun 23 with 5632 viewsSuperfrans

It's a good idea, I reckon. And they should use this kind of mechanic more often.

You're right. I wasnt expecting it. But (if they didn't) there was always bound to be a few people who moan why they are being treated the same as those who wait until August to commit? The same people who complain about cheaper match day tickets, or special offers through the season, as if it makes their season ticket less special.

I'm going to buy another couple of special offer Mick Mills mugs...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:10 - Jun 23 with 5613 viewstextbackup

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:08 - Jun 23 by Superfrans

It's a good idea, I reckon. And they should use this kind of mechanic more often.

You're right. I wasnt expecting it. But (if they didn't) there was always bound to be a few people who moan why they are being treated the same as those who wait until August to commit? The same people who complain about cheaper match day tickets, or special offers through the season, as if it makes their season ticket less special.

I'm going to buy another couple of special offer Mick Mills mugs...

Hand on heart I'd rather the club took my £10 and used it (and added in multiple others) to hire in a firm to wash the NS roof

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:11 - Jun 23 with 5601 viewsPJH

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:08 - Jun 23 by Swailsey

Is that £10 off?

Seems to be £10 to be used against any future ticket purchase or purchase from club shop.
Being made available to all who renewed by April 17th.
£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:15 - Jun 23 with 5566 viewsSwailsey

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:11 - Jun 23 by PJH

Seems to be £10 to be used against any future ticket purchase or purchase from club shop.
Being made available to all who renewed by April 17th.

Ah really? I renewed before then and haven't heard anything? Was it an email?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:17 - Jun 23 with 5541 viewsSitfcB

£10 off a new shirt I suppose

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:19 - Jun 23 with 5513 viewsITFC_Forever

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:17 - Jun 23 by SitfcB

Was thinking I might invest in a new polo shirt.....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:21 - Jun 23 with 5498 viewshoppy

Any idea of it could be used in the fanzone/Legends or catering outlets?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:21 - Jun 23 with 5496 viewstextbackup

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:17 - Jun 23 by SitfcB

Baby grow and dummies you mean!

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:21 - Jun 23 with 5497 viewsSWGF

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:15 - Jun 23 by Swailsey

You need to click on the right posts. The ones which contain actual hard facts rather than these wishy-washy opinion pieces:

ST renewers are getting a tenner back by SWGF 23 Jun 2017 13:56
On their card things. Can be used against tickets or in shop.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2017/june/reward-for-season-ticket-holders/

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:23 - Jun 23 with 5467 viewsPJH

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:15 - Jun 23 by Swailsey

Just on the club website so far.
I assume that they will write to those involved giving a discount code or something-as they did with the free travel to Forest for those that went to Lincoln.
£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:29 - Jun 23 with 5415 viewstextbackup

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:23 - Jun 23 by PJH

Just on the club website so far.
I assume that they will write to those involved giving a discount code or something-as they did with the free travel to Forest for those that went to Lincoln.

Think it's simply just added to ST card

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:30 - Jun 23 with 5408 viewsSwailsey

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:21 - Jun 23 by SWGF

You need to click on the right posts. The ones which contain actual hard facts rather than these wishy-washy opinion pieces:

ST renewers are getting a tenner back by SWGF 23 Jun 2017 13:56
On their card things. Can be used against tickets or in shop.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2017/june/reward-for-season-ticket-holders/

Thank you good Sir.

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:34 - Jun 23 with 5390 viewsPJH

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:29 - Jun 23 by textbackup

Think it's simply just added to ST card

Yes,I have re-read the club info.

Not sure how that will work if you want to use it against an away match ticket booking online but we will see in due course.
£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:48 - Jun 23 with 5296 viewsDeano69

'you don’t have to use the full amount in one transaction' - what can you buy for a tenner, yet alone less?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 15:07 - Jun 23 with 5223 viewsBenters

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:10 - Jun 23 by textbackup

Hand on heart I'd rather the club took my £10 and used it (and added in multiple others) to hire in a firm to wash the NS roof

What a smashing idea.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 16:28 - Jun 23 with 5037 viewsSitfcB

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:48 - Jun 23 by Deano69

'you don’t have to use the full amount in one transaction' - what can you buy for a tenner, yet alone less?

Someone could use it for x 2 £5 off a ticket...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 16:31 - Jun 23 with 5028 viewsSwailsey

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:48 - Jun 23 by Deano69

A programme?

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 16:36 - Jun 23 with 5000 viewsBluebell

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 14:10 - Jun 23 by textbackup

Great idea. They can have mine for that if they want.
£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 17:26 - Jun 23 with 4877 viewsstrikalite

Without reading this i just put that on the comments on the home page...
£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 18:15 - Jun 23 with 4764 viewsSwailsey

£10 - they don't have to offer anything so appreciate the offer on 16:31 - Jun 23 by Swailsey

A programme?

3 programmes in fact!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024