Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders 14:15 - Jun 23 with 2785 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/31786/town-reward-early-bird-season-tick

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 15:00 - Jun 23 with 2713 viewshoofer

lol I'm sorry but that is disgrace what the fcuk will a tenner spent in the club shop get you a hat maybe it's embarrassing.
Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 15:14 - Jun 23 with 2693 viewsnodge_blue

Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 15:00 - Jun 23 by hoofer

lol I'm sorry but that is disgrace what the fcuk will a tenner spent in the club shop get you a hat maybe it's embarrassing.

It seems fashionable to beat up the club whatever they do. Its hardly a poke in the eye is it?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 15:27 - Jun 23 with 2668 viewsbritbiker

Well done town. Shame it was done earlier as a small reduction in season ticket prices would have been greeted more positively than a late refund. However still pleased that they have at least acknowledged the problem
Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 15:44 - Jun 23 with 2654 viewsSwailsey

A disgrace that we were given something for free in return for us choosing to pay for something in the first place?

Ok...

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 15:50 - Jun 23 with 2644 viewshoofer

Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 15:14 - Jun 23 by nodge_blue

It seems fashionable to beat up the club whatever they do. Its hardly a poke in the eye is it?

Spend it wisely then.😀
Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 15:51 - Jun 23 with 2640 viewschristiand

Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 15:44 - Jun 23 by Swailsey

A disgrace that we were given something for free in return for us choosing to pay for something in the first place?

Ok...

You've been given something for free? That £10 is still going in the club's pocket, you won't physically hold that money in your own hand. That decision has taken weeks to come to that conclusion they would've known ages ago how the ST sales were looking, we have some marketing geniuses at ITFC!!! I'm sorry, but the club do an exceedingly good job of making a pig's ear of pretty much anything and we are meant to thank them for it? Joke!!!
[Post edited 23 Jun 2017 16:01]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 15:53 - Jun 23 with 2637 viewsSwailsey

Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 15:51 - Jun 23 by christiand

You've been given something for free? That £10 is still going in the club's pocket, you won't physically hold that money in your own hand. That decision has taken weeks to come to that conclusion they would've known ages ago how the ST sales were looking, we have some marketing geniuses at ITFC!!! I'm sorry, but the club do an exceedingly good job of making a pig's ear of pretty much anything and we are meant to thank them for it? Joke!!!
[Post edited 23 Jun 2017 16:01]

Not at all - the club is routinely very poor with PR and other things.

But no one was calling for £10 cashback yesterday, yet now we have it, people find a way to complain! Unbelievable.

And whatever you get from the shop (badges, programmes etc) are free if you aren't spending your money on them.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 15:59 - Jun 23 with 2622 viewschristiand

Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 15:53 - Jun 23 by Swailsey

Not at all - the club is routinely very poor with PR and other things.

But no one was calling for £10 cashback yesterday, yet now we have it, people find a way to complain! Unbelievable.

And whatever you get from the shop (badges, programmes etc) are free if you aren't spending your money on them.

However you want to gloss it over - that £10 is still 'your' money you're spending, it's not free. I have no sympathy for the club, after all, they have created this mess in the first place. How about offering a game for free entry for those Early Bird payments e.g. Burton at home?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 16:28 - Jun 23 with 2582 viewsSitfcB

If you buy something for £20 it's 50% off which is a great deal.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 16:52 - Jun 23 with 2556 viewsMoggins

Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 16:28 - Jun 23 by SitfcB

If you buy something for £20 it's 50% off which is a great deal.

I'm gonna donate mine to the transfer budget
Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 21:56 - Jun 23 with 2491 viewsnshearman1

Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 16:52 - Jun 23 by Moggins

I'm gonna donate mine to the transfer budget

Town desperate to attract fans back in whatever way possible. Play great football!
Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 01:38 - Jun 24 with 2442 viewsSarge

Town Reward Early Bird Season Ticket Holders on 15:59 - Jun 23 by christiand

However you want to gloss it over - that £10 is still 'your' money you're spending, it's not free. I have no sympathy for the club, after all, they have created this mess in the first place. How about offering a game for free entry for those Early Bird payments e.g. Burton at home?

Compare that with what Huddersfield are doing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40383690

and it looks rather embarrassing indeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024