Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker 17:00 - Jun 23 with 5242 viewsartsbossbeard

Any questions that I should put to the pony tailed midfield talisman?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 17:02 - Jun 23 with 5234 viewsGeoffSentence

Does he believe that you get the best out of a player when they are on loan attempting to earn a contract.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 17:10 - Jun 23 with 5218 viewsclive_baker

Why he thought it was acceptable to go on the piss in Newcastle with Chopra and stab his long time acquaintance PJ in the back, while happily collecting his £20k a week salary.

Money grabbing w@nker

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 17:58 - Jun 23 with 5115 viewsMoggins

Ask him if Jewell really was as clueless as he seemed.

He obviously was but would be nice to confirm it
I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 18:07 - Jun 23 with 5088 viewsbluebud

Any questions that I should put to the pony midfield talisman?
I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 18:14 - Jun 23 with 5069 viewsSwailsey

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 17:02 - Jun 23 by GeoffSentence

Does he believe that you get the best out of a player when they are on loan attempting to earn a contract.

This.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 18:22 - Jun 23 with 5057 viewshoofer

Ask him if it's true that while Jewel was here he asked him if Bullard and the rest of the players could skip training to play snowball fights?
If he says no he is lying.
I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 18:37 - Jun 23 with 5017 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Ask him how much he is getting paid for the event.

I put on guest speakers in my pub a few a years ago with someone in the know, got a list of prices. Jimmy Bullard was £12k. Paul Merson £4k.

Ended up getting John Sheridan for £500 and all he can eat pie and chips.

Poll: Best Football Song

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 18:55 - Jun 23 with 4973 viewsWeWereZombies

He is very excited about the prospect of meeting you:

http://img.skysports.com/15/11/768x432/VvOHVveDqolKIUeUT8VeR_LuQ5tkWNYL.jpg?2016

OK, that didn't work as a gif, let's try this one:

[Post edited 23 Jun 2017 18:56]

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 19:00 - Jun 23 with 4954 viewsBinner

Does he know where Edward G Robinson was born, please...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 19:19 - Jun 23 with 4926 viewsuppersirbob

If you are at the Suffolk fa awards tonight and hoping the guest speaker is Jimmy you will be disappointed he ain't it's mark Lawrenson
[Post edited 23 Jun 2017 19:22]
I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 19:31 - Jun 23 with 4875 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 17:10 - Jun 23 by clive_baker

Why he thought it was acceptable to go on the piss in Newcastle with Chopra and stab his long time acquaintance PJ in the back, while happily collecting his £20k a week salary.

Money grabbing w@nker

This. He's a c#nt.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 00:01 - Jun 24 with 4667 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 19:19 - Jun 23 by uppersirbob

If you are at the Suffolk fa awards tonight and hoping the guest speaker is Jimmy you will be disappointed he ain't it's mark Lawrenson

Indeed. I would love to say on here why Jimmy pulled out.
on 07:49 - Jun 24 with 4508 views_

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 00:01 - Jun 24 by PrideOfTheEast

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 08:05 - Jun 24 with 4472 viewsWD19

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 00:01 - Jun 24 by PrideOfTheEast

Official story probably an illness or a job interview for a coaching role.

Reality more likely to be that he forgot about it and was in a bar somewhere in the med and couldn't be bothered to journey back.
on 08:13 - Jun 24 with 4450 views_

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 08:05 - Jun 24 by WD19

Official story probably an illness or a job interview for a coaching role.

Reality more likely to be that he forgot about it and was in a bar somewhere in the med and couldn't be bothered to journey back.

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 08:48 - Jun 24 with 4394 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 19:19 - Jun 23 by uppersirbob

Yep, no Jimmy last night. Apparently, he was playing golf with Lee Westwood..

Lawro wasn't too bad a replacement. I got drunk. Huzzah!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 09:47 - Jun 24 with 4312 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I'm at an event tonight with Jimmy Bullard guest speaker on 08:48 - Jun 24 by artsbossbeard

Yep, no Jimmy last night. Apparently, he was playing golf with Lee Westwood..

Lawro wasn't too bad a replacement. I got drunk. Huzzah!

You're right according to twitter. Was told something completely different earlier this week which was obviously nonsense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024