Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone seen Wife Swap: Brexit? 20:31 - Jun 23 with 1536 viewsRoyKeanesDog

A remain couple swap with a couple of Brexiteers from Canvey Island.

Absolute genius. I'm sure the bloke from Canvey Island is a taxi driver...

Poll: Best Football Song

Anyone seen Wife Swap: Brexit? on 20:55 - Jun 23 with 1493 viewsGlasgowBlue

No but I had a genius idea for a programme called pub swap inspired by my brother who owns a nice village pub with a restaurant.

The show would involve his mrs moving in with the landlord of a pub in the middle of a large council estate in Glasgow. They'd then swap the other way for another week.

He wasn't up for it but it would have been comedy gold.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone seen Wife Swap: Brexit? on 22:34 - Jun 23 with 1426 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Anyone seen Wife Swap: Brexit? on 20:55 - Jun 23 by GlasgowBlue

No but I had a genius idea for a programme called pub swap inspired by my brother who owns a nice village pub with a restaurant.

The show would involve his mrs moving in with the landlord of a pub in the middle of a large council estate in Glasgow. They'd then swap the other way for another week.

He wasn't up for it but it would have been comedy gold.

Yeah that is a good idea!

I'd love to see a village pub landlord run some of the shifts that I've had to. In my sports bar in Sheffield I was completely packed out with lads for the Tyson Fury fight, and there had been trouble throughout. Boxing really does turn people into ****heads.

Sky Box Office crashed and I was getting lynched. Luckily I managed to sort it, but I have no doubt that the pub would've been completely smashed up if I hadn't.

On the other side, I could never run a village pub due to pure boredom.

Anyone seen Wife Swap: Brexit? on 22:38 - Jun 23 with 1419 viewsTIB

Nige on the mantel piece

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Anyone seen Wife Swap: Brexit? on 22:46 - Jun 23 with 1414 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Anyone seen Wife Swap: Brexit? on 22:38 - Jun 23 by TIB

Nige on the mantel piece

Haha it was hilarious.

They blank expression on the bloke's face everytime he was proved wrong was hilarious. You could tell he hated that woman, she was a walking contradiction of everything he has always believed to be true.

The wife of the Brexiteers was far more likeable, she was happy to admit she was unaware of the implications of Brexit, and seemed like a nice lady. The bloke was just an ignorant pig who was happily racist, but just tried to mask it with generic excuses.

Taking the woman to an Asian community 50 miles from his house to prove a point about voting out, and his England flags falling down were my two personal highlights.

Anyone seen Wife Swap: Brexit? on 23:02 - Jun 23 with 1389 viewsTIB

Anyone seen Wife Swap: Brexit? on 22:46 - Jun 23 by RoyKeanesDog

Haha it was hilarious.

They blank expression on the bloke's face everytime he was proved wrong was hilarious. You could tell he hated that woman, she was a walking contradiction of everything he has always believed to be true.

The wife of the Brexiteers was far more likeable, she was happy to admit she was unaware of the implications of Brexit, and seemed like a nice lady. The bloke was just an ignorant pig who was happily racist, but just tried to mask it with generic excuses.

Taking the woman to an Asian community 50 miles from his house to prove a point about voting out, and his England flags falling down were my two personal highlights.

The market scene was comical/awkward beyond belief...he really did not come across well.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024