Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aliens Exist... 00:24 - Jun 24 with 27675 viewsTIB

Anonymous claiming NASA is soon to go public about the existence of extra-terriestial life. Thoughts?

[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 1:05]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Aliens Exist... on 17:30 - Jun 24 with 7504 viewscaught-in-limbo

Aliens Exist... on 00:54 - Jun 24 by StokieBlue

Aliens definitely exist, that's virtually not in question anymore.

Whether they have popped by to say hello is a completely different matter.

SB

Totally agree about them existing.

They'll be released on us as soon as hologram projection technology has advanced sufficiently for them to be able to put on show that the whole of the northern hemisphere can enjoy simultaneously.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Aliens Exist... on 18:52 - Jun 24 with 7467 viewsbenno1uk

It's Jezza isn't it?
Aliens Exist... on 21:16 - Jun 24 with 7422 viewsSwansea_Blue

Aliens Exist... on 00:58 - Jun 24 by TIB

Anonymous claiming the "discs" / "ufos" we see are aliens who are looking to settle in peace and are human-like, just larger.

The bit at 7mins is way too much to comprehend this late but sounds like they are saying "aliens" live around us but in a different dimension!?!
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 1:06]

Live around us but in a different world?

Could be:
- students
- Tories
- women

Take your pick, they're all completely unfathomable.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Aliens Exist... on 22:38 - Jun 24 with 7403 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

It's only a matter of time before we announce microbial life on Mars, NASA have known that water is on Mars for over 20 years. In 1976 they found out using probes that Mars is full from of microbial life but rufused to believe the findings.

I hope they do announce it but it throws up to many uneasy questions, why didn't they tell the truth and how long has the coverup been going on? What does this do to worlds religions? What are they doing about aliens flying into our airspace?

I heard Richard C Hoagland on a radio show quote that the Pope will announce we are not alone on the 17th of July.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Aliens Exist... on 22:41 - Jun 24 with 7396 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Aliens Exist... on 00:58 - Jun 24 by TIB

Anonymous claiming the "discs" / "ufos" we see are aliens who are looking to settle in peace and are human-like, just larger.

The bit at 7mins is way too much to comprehend this late but sounds like they are saying "aliens" live around us but in a different dimension!?!
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 1:06]

Scientists say they could be at least 13 dimensions.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Aliens Exist... on 23:04 - Jun 24 with 7381 viewsblue_oyster

Aliens Exist... on 22:41 - Jun 24 by BullardsMagicMullet

Scientists say they could be at least 13 dimensions.

They only just discovered the 65th gender last week.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Aliens Exist... on 23:08 - Jun 24 with 7374 viewsANNA3ROA

Aliens Exist... on 17:30 - Jun 24 by caught-in-limbo

Totally agree about them existing.

They'll be released on us as soon as hologram projection technology has advanced sufficiently for them to be able to put on show that the whole of the northern hemisphere can enjoy simultaneously.

Aliens Exist...Its true
Aliens Exist... on 23:49 - Jun 24 with 7354 viewsWeWereZombies

Aliens Exist... on 22:38 - Jun 24 by BullardsMagicMullet

It's only a matter of time before we announce microbial life on Mars, NASA have known that water is on Mars for over 20 years. In 1976 they found out using probes that Mars is full from of microbial life but rufused to believe the findings.

I hope they do announce it but it throws up to many uneasy questions, why didn't they tell the truth and how long has the coverup been going on? What does this do to worlds religions? What are they doing about aliens flying into our airspace?

I heard Richard C Hoagland on a radio show quote that the Pope will announce we are not alone on the 17th of July.

It is such a big cover up...except that Bill Clinton announced it on television when he was US president! However, the scientists then told him not to jump the gun because it was only the inference of microbial life based on bacteria like structures and no one has nailed it down yet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Hills_84001

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Aliens Exist... on 10:27 - Jun 25 with 7296 viewscaught-in-limbo

Aliens Exist... on 23:08 - Jun 24 by ANNA3ROA

Aliens Exist...Its true

I'm not completely sure you understood my original post.

#toxic

Aliens Exist... on 11:37 - Jun 25 with 7266 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Aliens Exist... on 15:40 - Jun 24 by Durovigutum

Brian Cox thinks we are alone. He's a scientist. He doubts the existence of God, but doesn't dismiss the possibility completely (as no good scientist should).

Brian Cox is a run of the mill physicist with a talent for self promotion (see Dream) and I have no more respect of his opinion on this subject than I do the posters on this forum....

BOT

Aliens Exist... on 12:17 - Jun 25 with 7250 viewssparks

Aliens Exist... on 22:38 - Jun 24 by BullardsMagicMullet

Evidence for any shred of this?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Aliens Exist... on 12:31 - Jun 25 with 7232 viewssparks

Aliens Exist... on 11:37 - Jun 25 by BorisOrTrevor

Brian Cox is a run of the mill physicist with a talent for self promotion (see Dream) and I have no more respect of his opinion on this subject than I do the posters on this forum....

That's not a logical position.

There are more and less informed posters on here, but I suspect none with the level of understanding and knowledge of such matters that Cox has, irrespective of his position in the academic heirachy.

You also do him a disservice. Self promotion? Just because he was an anonymous keyboard player in a band? really? What he has, is a gift for communicating science and enthusiasm for it, which is much needed in this increasingly anti scientific world.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Aliens Exist... on 13:00 - Jun 25 with 7216 viewsANNA3ROA

Aliens Exist... on 10:27 - Jun 25 by caught-in-limbo

I'm not completely sure you understood my original post.

Understood>>>>>>>>>Have you or anyone on this subject seen a UFO? not the rock group
Aliens Exist... on 13:32 - Jun 25 with 7198 viewsSonOfSpock

Aliens Exist... on 09:31 - Jun 24 by J2BLUE

I hope so. In my opinion it is 99.999999999999999999999% certain that life exists elsewhere. As long as contact is peaceful then bring it on. I suspect life will originally be found as single cell organisms or whatever the smallest possible life is.

The conspiracy theorists have long been out in front of this one. They think NASA are conditioning us to believe alien life exists in order to stage a fake invasion to enslave the Earth...

The Earth is already enslaved by its governments and systems
Aliens Exist... on 15:01 - Jun 25 with 7166 viewscaught-in-limbo

Aliens Exist... on 13:00 - Jun 25 by ANNA3ROA

Understood>>>>>>>>>Have you or anyone on this subject seen a UFO? not the rock group

Of course not.

#toxic

Aliens Exist... on 16:11 - Jun 25 with 7140 viewsDyland

Aliens Exist... on 12:17 - Jun 25 by sparks

He's bringing Richard Hoagland up as some kind of authority so I wouldn't hold your breath.

The idea that Hoagland knows not just NASA's but the Roman Catholic Church's cover-up with regard alien civilisations is frankly beyond silly.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Aliens Exist... on 16:16 - Jun 25 with 7130 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Aliens Exist... on 12:31 - Jun 25 by sparks

That's not a logical position.

There are more and less informed posters on here, but I suspect none with the level of understanding and knowledge of such matters that Cox has, irrespective of his position in the academic heirachy.

You also do him a disservice. Self promotion? Just because he was an anonymous keyboard player in a band? really? What he has, is a gift for communicating science and enthusiasm for it, which is much needed in this increasingly anti scientific world.

Ok ok. Didn't want to argue about it at length I just object to the "Brian Cox said it so it must be true" inference.

BOT

Aliens Exist... on 16:17 - Jun 25 with 7131 viewsStokieBlue

Aliens Exist... on 12:17 - Jun 25 by sparks

The only possible evidence he could have is that Viking did pick up some very strange readings in one experiment which they thought they would see if their were microbes but it turned out to be something else.

He probably doesn't believe their explanation.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Aliens Exist... on 16:28 - Jun 25 with 7118 viewsANNA3ROA

Aliens Exist... on 15:01 - Jun 25 by caught-in-limbo

Of course not.

Wish I could say the same.
Aliens Exist... on 18:15 - Jun 25 with 7098 viewsbournemouthblue

Aliens Exist... on 16:28 - Jun 25 by ANNA3ROA

Wish I could say the same.

What did you see ANNA3ROA?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Aliens Exist... on 19:36 - Jun 25 with 7066 viewsANNA3ROA

Aliens Exist... on 18:15 - Jun 25 by bournemouthblue

What did you see ANNA3ROA?

2240 Hours. September 1987. Location–M6 Motorway between Junction 28 and 27, Chorley, Lancashire. Two uniformed traffic officers, PC STANLEY OSBOURNE and PC DOUGLAS, were driving along the M6 motorway between Leyland and Shevington at Charnock Richard when a cigar shaped UFO raced passed them on a parallel course. It was in sight for approximately five seconds. The UFO was at an estimated altitude of 30/50 feet making no sound despite the fact that the officers had rolled down the windows. UFO CLASSIFICATION — CE1 (CLOSE ENCOUNTER 1ST KIND). I saw the same object that evening not from earth?
Aliens Exist... on 19:37 - Jun 25 with 7064 viewsMJallday

Aliens Exist... on 19:36 - Jun 25 by ANNA3ROA

2240 Hours. September 1987. Location–M6 Motorway between Junction 28 and 27, Chorley, Lancashire. Two uniformed traffic officers, PC STANLEY OSBOURNE and PC DOUGLAS, were driving along the M6 motorway between Leyland and Shevington at Charnock Richard when a cigar shaped UFO raced passed them on a parallel course. It was in sight for approximately five seconds. The UFO was at an estimated altitude of 30/50 feet making no sound despite the fact that the officers had rolled down the windows. UFO CLASSIFICATION — CE1 (CLOSE ENCOUNTER 1ST KIND). I saw the same object that evening not from earth?

you saw it not from earth?

that explains a lot...

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Aliens Exist... on 19:47 - Jun 25 with 7056 viewsANNA3ROA

Aliens Exist... on 19:37 - Jun 25 by MJallday

you saw it not from earth?

that explains a lot...

The superior cigar object I saw was not from planet EARTH..
Aliens Exist... on 19:56 - Jun 25 with 7052 viewsStokieBlue

Aliens Exist... on 19:47 - Jun 25 by ANNA3ROA

Quite a few assumptions in that sentence.

Impressive given it only has 11 words in it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Aliens Exist... on 20:20 - Jun 25 with 7040 viewsWeWereZombies

Aliens Exist... on 19:47 - Jun 25 by ANNA3ROA

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024