Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aliens Exist... 00:24 - Jun 24 with 27706 viewsTIB

Anonymous claiming NASA is soon to go public about the existence of extra-terriestial life. Thoughts?

[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 1:05]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Aliens Exist... on 20:35 - Jun 25 with 2420 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Aliens Exist... on 16:11 - Jun 25 by Dyland

He's bringing Richard Hoagland up as some kind of authority so I wouldn't hold your breath.

The idea that Hoagland knows not just NASA's but the Roman Catholic Church's cover-up with regard alien civilisations is frankly beyond silly.

I didn't say he was as authority as he just talks in riddles and I think he jumped on the ancient alien theory as it was getting popular.

He used to work for NASA and JPL and said an insider told him that the pope will tell world we are not alone on the 17th of July, I was quoting what he said about a month ago.

The worlds a strange place and people are more open to intelligent life being found, just need to find some here on earth first.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Aliens Exist... on 20:48 - Jun 25 with 2401 viewsnodge_blue

yes - can any play centre mid?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Aliens Exist... on 20:50 - Jun 25 with 2388 viewsuncle

Wasting as much time as I do reading and listening to podcasts about aliens, UFOs and the like, I wont hold my breath.
Aliens Exist... on 21:04 - Jun 25 with 2376 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Aliens Exist... on 20:50 - Jun 25 by uncle

Wasting as much time as I do reading and listening to podcasts about aliens, UFOs and the like, I wont hold my breath.

Hell yes to many people (charlatans) making a living off the UFO/ancient alien theory.

Not matter what they get caught lying about, they are instantly let back into the fold like the Roswell slides disgrace.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Aliens Exist... on 21:09 - Jun 25 with 2375 viewsuncle

Aliens Exist... on 21:04 - Jun 25 by BullardsMagicMullet

Hell yes to many people (charlatans) making a living off the UFO/ancient alien theory.

Not matter what they get caught lying about, they are instantly let back into the fold like the Roswell slides disgrace.

The slides shambles should have put an end to several careers, but like you say, the fact it hasn't tells you a lot about the UFO 'industry'.
Aliens Exist... on 21:38 - Jun 25 with 2353 viewsbournemouthblue

Aliens Exist... on 19:36 - Jun 25 by ANNA3ROA

2240 Hours. September 1987. Location–M6 Motorway between Junction 28 and 27, Chorley, Lancashire. Two uniformed traffic officers, PC STANLEY OSBOURNE and PC DOUGLAS, were driving along the M6 motorway between Leyland and Shevington at Charnock Richard when a cigar shaped UFO raced passed them on a parallel course. It was in sight for approximately five seconds. The UFO was at an estimated altitude of 30/50 feet making no sound despite the fact that the officers had rolled down the windows. UFO CLASSIFICATION — CE1 (CLOSE ENCOUNTER 1ST KIND). I saw the same object that evening not from earth?

Anything like this?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Aliens Exist... on 22:18 - Jun 25 with 2340 viewsANNA3ROA

Aliens Exist... on 21:38 - Jun 25 by bournemouthblue

Anything like this?

Very good clip. I saw the cigar object for 5 secs at night it had a electric field around its whole lenght spinning clockwise a rainbow colour within a blink of my eye the object showed it self again 2 miles away glowing a orange colour? I will never forget.
Aliens Exist... on 22:46 - Jun 25 with 2315 viewsbournemouthblue

Aliens Exist... on 22:18 - Jun 25 by ANNA3ROA

Very good clip. I saw the cigar object for 5 secs at night it had a electric field around its whole lenght spinning clockwise a rainbow colour within a blink of my eye the object showed it self again 2 miles away glowing a orange colour? I will never forget.

so that's just under Mach 2 in speed, did it move in a linear manner or disappeared and appeared again?

Login to get fewer ads

Aliens Exist... on 22:50 - Jun 25 with 2311 viewsStokieBlue

Aliens Exist... on 22:46 - Jun 25 by bournemouthblue

so that's just under Mach 2 in speed, did it move in a linear manner or disappeared and appeared again?

Not a particular fast speed given modern technology.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Aliens Exist... on 22:54 - Jun 25 with 2307 viewsANNA3ROA

Aliens Exist... on 22:46 - Jun 25 by bournemouthblue

disappeared and appeared again
Aliens Exist... on 23:03 - Jun 25 with 2293 viewsbournemouthblue

Aliens Exist... on 22:54 - Jun 25 by ANNA3ROA

disappeared and appeared again

And it definitely appeared to be the same object?

What did the electrical field look like?

Aliens Exist... on 23:21 - Jun 25 with 2284 viewsANNA3ROA

Aliens Exist... on 23:03 - Jun 25 by bournemouthblue

And it definitely appeared to be the same object?

What did the electrical field look like?

Same object, A electrical rainbow current field from front to back of object running clockwise.
Aliens Exist... on 23:37 - Jun 25 with 2274 viewssparks

Aliens Exist... on 23:21 - Jun 25 by ANNA3ROA

Same object, A electrical rainbow current field from front to back of object running clockwise.

Clue is in the acronym. unidentified is not the same thing as proven alien visits....

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024