Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I will be traveling back from Great Yarmouth to Colchester 09:00 - Jun 24 with 1799 viewsdusseldorf_blue

On 5th August, so the chance to take in the first game of the season - something I haven't managed in a long long time!

What is there in Ipswich to convince my wife and daughter they should spend 2 hours in the town whilst I watch football?
I will be traveling back from Great Yarmouth to Colchester on 09:02 - Jun 24 with 1787 viewsNewcyBlue

Take them to the game?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I will be traveling back from Great Yarmouth to Colchester on 09:44 - Jun 24 with 1740 viewsdusseldorf_blue

I will be traveling back from Great Yarmouth to Colchester on 09:02 - Jun 24 by NewcyBlue

Take them to the game?

My daughter is 9 and has not seen Ipswich live yet.

I have always told her how great we are, I don't want to spoil that illusion!

Joking aside that is an idea, or drop them at the family in colchester and get a train to the game.
I will be traveling back from Great Yarmouth to Colchester on 09:49 - Jun 24 with 1731 viewstextbackup

I will be traveling back from Great Yarmouth to Colchester on 09:44 - Jun 24 by dusseldorf_blue

My daughter is 9 and has not seen Ipswich live yet.

I have always told her how great we are, I don't want to spoil that illusion!

Joking aside that is an idea, or drop them at the family in colchester and get a train to the game.

Cinema? Then that kaspers pancake place in town.
They'll have more fun than you lol

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I will be traveling back from Great Yarmouth to Colchester on 10:35 - Jun 24 with 1678 viewsGeoffSentence

afternoon tea at the salhouse harbour hotel
trampolining at cardinal park
big hairy mammoth in the museum
stealing cars in chantry
paintings and alledgedly ghosts in christchurch park
chilling out in christchurch park

and much,much more

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I will be traveling back from Great Yarmouth to Colchester on 11:33 - Jun 24 with 1650 viewsReuser_is_God

I will be traveling back from Great Yarmouth to Colchester on 09:49 - Jun 24 by textbackup

Cinema? Then that kaspers pancake place in town.
They'll have more fun than you lol

I'd rather watch Town than have to eat at Kaspers.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I will be traveling back from Great Yarmouth to Colchester on 11:53 - Jun 24 with 1616 viewsmuccletonjoe

Leave them in Yarmouth , much more to do and theres the beach
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024