Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton kit launch cartoon 09:50 - Jun 24 with 2896 viewsuefacup81

Anyone seen this?

Can't link to it at the moment, but search for 'Made for Heroes' on YouTube and you should find a two part cartoon.

The highlight has to be Ryan Bertrand kicking a villain that DEFINITELY ISN'T Ronald Koeman into a pit of lava.

Compelling viewing.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Southampton kit launch cartoon on 09:59 - Jun 24 with 2874 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Southampton kit launch cartoon on 10:03 - Jun 24 with 2851 viewsASAx

Southampton kit launch cartoon on 09:59 - Jun 24 by hoppy

It's depressing how Southampton seem to get almost everything right across all matters on and off field.
Southampton kit launch cartoon on 10:10 - Jun 24 with 2828 viewsuefacup81

Southampton kit launch cartoon on 10:03 - Jun 24 by ASAx

It's depressing how Southampton seem to get almost everything right across all matters on and off field.

Apart, perhaps, from the whole Sacking Your Manager For Finishing Eighth And Reaching A Cup Final shenanigans.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Southampton kit launch cartoon on 10:13 - Jun 24 with 2818 viewsWD19

Southampton kit launch cartoon on 10:10 - Jun 24 by uefacup81

Apart, perhaps, from the whole Sacking Your Manager For Finishing Eighth And Reaching A Cup Final shenanigans.

Can see why they did it, but does make the bitterness in the video for a manager not showing loyalty look a bit silly.

For what it's worth I thought the video was overly long nonsense....but I am probably not their target demographic. The home kit looks the nuts though.
Southampton kit launch cartoon on 10:53 - Jun 24 with 2757 viewsASAx

Southampton kit launch cartoon on 10:10 - Jun 24 by uefacup81

They finished within 6 points of 17th and were about 15 points off the team above them.

The football was horrendous to watch and they were simply the best of 12 teams battling relegation. They were closer to going down than catching Everton in 7th.

While it looks odd for a team finishing 8th whose target probably is around 6th - 8th to sack the manager, they took a huge backward step and bored fans. Credit to them for making a change early.
Southampton kit launch cartoon on 12:42 - Jun 24 with 2669 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Southampton kit launch cartoon on 10:53 - Jun 24 by ASAx

They finished within 6 points of 17th and were about 15 points off the team above them.

The football was horrendous to watch and they were simply the best of 12 teams battling relegation. They were closer to going down than catching Everton in 7th.

While it looks odd for a team finishing 8th whose target probably is around 6th - 8th to sack the manager, they took a huge backward step and bored fans. Credit to them for making a change early.

Have to say, despite how up in arms everyone seems to get whenever a top flight manager is sacked, I'm struggling to think of the last one that I really disagreed with

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Southampton kit launch cartoon on 17:38 - Jun 24 with 2537 viewsmonty_radio

Southampton kit launch cartoon on 10:53 - Jun 24 by ASAx

When I read that Southampton had a choice between de Boer and Pelligrino concerning who better fitted "the southampton Way", I felt a bit down.

We have watched in stasis while Southampton ( a club with a larger geographical fanbase, but a smaller historic one):

built a new stadium;

crashed out of the Premier down to L1;

roared back;

sold players for substantial sums and brought in significant replacements;

attracted managers of the stature of Koeman and worldwide industrialists as backers;

Meanwhile, a few of us pocket £10; hope that Kieffer might come good and McG stay fit;
trust that Mick's summer-school charm course has not been in vain; that Milne might offer more than a Tory manifesto, and that Town might one day matter again.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 18:24]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024