Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JEEZA 10:31 - Jun 24 with 10617 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Are this man's talents limitless ?
He's my hero....he didn't bow to the parasite monarch !

Anarchy for the UK !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

JEEZA on 10:34 - Jun 24 with 7733 viewsStokieBlue

Jeremy Clarkson's new advert for Amazon is quite good, you're dead right.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

JEEZA on 10:55 - Jun 24 with 7700 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

JEEZA on 10:34 - Jun 24 by StokieBlue

Jeremy Clarkson's new advert for Amazon is quite good, you're dead right.

SB

No I'm not I'm a c-unit and so are you !

JEEZA on 11:08 - Jun 24 with 7662 viewsRyorry

This isn't a proper thread till someone's defined "normal ITFC fan" and it's reached 15 pages

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

JEEZA on 12:36 - Jun 24 with 7568 viewsMullet

JEEZA on 11:08 - Jun 24 by Ryorry

This isn't a proper thread till someone's defined "normal ITFC fan" and it's reached 15 pages

You mean defined by people who aren't Ipswich fans surely?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

JEEZA on 12:51 - Jun 24 with 7560 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Ha, not bowing isn't really as talent though is it?

I have no problem with that being a republican myself.

This cult of personality surrounding Corbyn is very tedious though, you seem to have bought in to it hook, line and sinker.
JEEZA on 12:57 - Jun 24 with 7521 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

JEEZA on 12:51 - Jun 24 by blueblueburleymcgrew

This cult of personality surrounding Corbyn is very tedious though, you seem to have bought in to it hook, line and sinker.

He'd make a good dictator, not such a good prime minister
JEEZA on 13:11 - Jun 24 with 7486 viewsRyorry

JEEZA on 13:12 - Jun 24 with 7479 viewsRyorry

JEEZA on 12:36 - Jun 24 by Mullet

You mean defined by people who aren't Ipswich fans surely?

True - where's Giant Ullaa when you need him?!

Login to get fewer ads

JEEZA on 13:36 - Jun 24 with 7432 viewsmeekreech

Convention for that occasion is that they are not required to bow . In his ignorance of good practice it turned out not to matter.

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

JEEZA on 13:47 - Jun 24 with 7408 viewsmeekreech

The big question is whether he actually believes all the rubbish that comes from his own mouth. The serious worry for the country is how easily the young people are falling for the unattainable promises emanating from him !

JEEZA on 13:53 - Jun 24 with 7390 viewsSarge

JEEZA on 13:47 - Jun 24 by meekreech

The big question is whether he actually believes all the rubbish that comes from his own mouth. The serious worry for the country is how easily the young people are falling for the unattainable promises emanating from him !

Perhaps your lot ought to offer some attainable promises to the young people then instead of the usual policy of ignoring them or pricing them out of everything.
JEEZA on 14:04 - Jun 24 with 7360 viewsbenno1uk

Yeah. He is totally brilliant. But only the non-arrogant, completely free-thinking, not-at-all blinkered, oh so cool, much like rock stars, people can see this. The cult-like outpouring of love for him is only by the independent minded and not at all sheep-like.
JEEZA on 14:08 - Jun 24 with 7345 viewsbenno1uk

JEEZA on 13:53 - Jun 24 by Sarge

Perhaps your lot ought to offer some attainable promises to the young people then instead of the usual policy of ignoring them or pricing them out of everything.

I think you'll find the pricing of young people out of everything (especially housing) was well and truly started under the Labour government of Blair and Brown. Independent BOE, turning a blind eye to the 'self-certificated' mortgages helped house prices rocket.
JEEZA on 14:17 - Jun 24 with 7315 viewsSarge

JEEZA on 14:08 - Jun 24 by benno1uk

I think you'll find the pricing of young people out of everything (especially housing) was well and truly started under the Labour government of Blair and Brown. Independent BOE, turning a blind eye to the 'self-certificated' mortgages helped house prices rocket.

Right but when, for the first time in ever, there is actually a leader and a party with a genuine concern for the fortunes of young people, it's very easy to see why Corbyn appeals to us. It's not just a case of trying to buy votes with crazy promises.
JEEZA on 14:52 - Jun 24 with 7258 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

JEEZA on 14:17 - Jun 24 by Sarge

Right but when, for the first time in ever, there is actually a leader and a party with a genuine concern for the fortunes of young people, it's very easy to see why Corbyn appeals to us. It's not just a case of trying to buy votes with crazy promises.

Genuinely interested to know why he does appeal so much to the young. There are some interstesting stats coming out of the election seems Labour enjoyed their highest percentage of middle class youth votes ever whilst the Tories won over more working class youth than ever.

This didn't seem like a protest against austerity when Labour ruled out reversing Tory cuts to welfare affecting the low paid and less skilled (but who still turned out in numbers to vote Tory) but promised to cut tuition fees, more middle class kids go to university than working class.

What Corbyn did was muster and manipulate social media in way that caught the Tories cold, no substance or depth to a tweet and other social media messaging no control of accuracy of content either. Funnily enough it's almost the same model as Trump adopted to win his election. Who'd have thought that Trump and Corbyn had so much in common!
JEEZA on 14:57 - Jun 24 with 7229 viewsnoggin

JEEZA on 14:04 - Jun 24 by benno1uk

Yeah. He is totally brilliant. But only the non-arrogant, completely free-thinking, not-at-all blinkered, oh so cool, much like rock stars, people can see this. The cult-like outpouring of love for him is only by the independent minded and not at all sheep-like.

Correct.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

JEEZA on 16:07 - Jun 24 with 7168 viewsmeekreech

JEEZA on 14:17 - Jun 24 by Sarge

He has no real concern for the young as all the promises ( such as the new idea of the £10 hourly rate for 16 year olds , no tuition fees ) can not be attained because they are not affordable. Employers will not be willing or able to offer the jobs to them as it will be beyond economic sense. At that age they have not yet received the training and experience to give the employer value for money. Besides this most of the promises being thrown about are not affordable without massive rises in taxation which will take away any possible benefits. It is easy to make lots of promises to gain a following but not at all easy to deliver and the results can be disastrous.

JEEZA on 16:32 - Jun 24 with 7106 viewsLankHenners

JEEZA on 14:52 - Jun 24 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Genuinely interested to know why he does appeal so much to the young. There are some interstesting stats coming out of the election seems Labour enjoyed their highest percentage of middle class youth votes ever whilst the Tories won over more working class youth than ever.

This didn't seem like a protest against austerity when Labour ruled out reversing Tory cuts to welfare affecting the low paid and less skilled (but who still turned out in numbers to vote Tory) but promised to cut tuition fees, more middle class kids go to university than working class.

What Corbyn did was muster and manipulate social media in way that caught the Tories cold, no substance or depth to a tweet and other social media messaging no control of accuracy of content either. Funnily enough it's almost the same model as Trump adopted to win his election. Who'd have thought that Trump and Corbyn had so much in common!

Nothing to do with Corbyn being similar to Trump. Investment in social media advertising (particularly through facebook) has shown to be a big vote swinger, so whoever invests more (like the Conservatives did in 2015, like the Vote Leave campaign did last year, like Trump's team did last year, like Labour did this year) has a better chance of winning, and they all did bar Corbyn.

As for appealing to young voters, it's not as simple as 'they was bribed' etc. (banging that drum, and the 'young people don't know anything' one will only boost Labour's chances), more that Corbyn (almost reinventing himself from the incompetent looking man who went along with the daft train stunt and tried to hide from journalists behind a glass door) came across as a breath of fresh air to people for whom this may have been their 1st or 2nd election, seemingly willing to answer questions and engage with them. Little stunts like kicking a football around and appearing on a youtube channel with a young audience to chat about football has a huge appeal, and allows people to warm to him.

Meanwhile, the noise from the opposition camp about his IRA links were never going to have much of a hit on the young - simply a lot are too young to contextualise it and thus find it easier to brush that sort of thing aside.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

JEEZA on 16:44 - Jun 24 with 7075 viewsFtnfwest

My queen will have her revenge. In this life or the next.
JEEZA on 16:57 - Jun 24 with 7057 viewsjaykay

i realy like what you done there.you even put a picture of a pinch of salt.
still some came steaming in,doing what they accuse lefties of doing, on certain threads.

this is what you have done

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

JEEZA on 17:04 - Jun 24 with 7043 viewsNewmarket_Blue

Jeeza? Who is this Jeeza you mention? Clarification required on the identify of the individual you are describing as possessing limitless talent
JEEZA on 17:15 - Jun 24 with 7024 viewsDesmond

JEEZA on 16:57 - Jun 24 by jaykay

still some came steaming in,doing what they accuse lefties of doing, on certain threads.

Are you suggesting that BanksterDebtSlave is little more than a troll brother?
JEEZA on 17:17 - Jun 24 with 7006 viewsm14_blue

JEEZA on 16:07 - Jun 24 by meekreech

He has no real concern for the young as all the promises ( such as the new idea of the £10 hourly rate for 16 year olds , no tuition fees ) can not be attained because they are not affordable. Employers will not be willing or able to offer the jobs to them as it will be beyond economic sense. At that age they have not yet received the training and experience to give the employer value for money. Besides this most of the promises being thrown about are not affordable without massive rises in taxation which will take away any possible benefits. It is easy to make lots of promises to gain a following but not at all easy to deliver and the results can be disastrous.

"It is easy to make lots of promises to gain a following but not at all easy to deliver and the results can be disastrous."

Enough about brexit, let's get back to the point.
JEEZA on 17:20 - Jun 24 with 6993 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

JEEZA on 16:44 - Jun 24 by Ftnfwest

My queen will have her revenge. In this life or the next.

JEEZA on 17:25 - Jun 24 with 6975 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

JEEZA on 16:57 - Jun 24 by jaykay

I wasn't exactly subtle, the thread even has the same title and op as Benters' locked epic from the last few days.....I was expecting a little play fight to develop but people on here only seem to love the real thing ........truly flabberblasted !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024