Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
18:07 - Jun 24 with 38278 views_

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 19:51 - Jun 24 with 6140 viewsRoyKeanesDog

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 19:49 - Jun 24 by BackToRussia

In the latest opinion poll people prefer him as PM to May hence this recent talk of "people's PM", not that comes from Corbyn ofc.

Indeed, Theresa May is probably disliked amongst the Tories as she is with any other party at the moment. Makes you wonder how Boris would've faired.

Poll: Best Football Song

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 19:56 - Jun 24 with 6135 viewsMoggins

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 19:49 - Jun 24 by BackToRussia

In the latest opinion poll people prefer him as PM to May hence this recent talk of "people's PM", not that comes from Corbyn ofc.

If they preferred him they would have voted for him

He ain't prime minister.

I wish someone would tell him
on 20:03 - Jun 24 with 6120 views_

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:34 - Jun 24 by ITFC_Forever

It wasn't impromptu, it was part of the schedule.

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:04 - Jun 24 with 6118 viewsRoyKeanesDog

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 19:56 - Jun 24 by Moggins

If they preferred him they would have voted for him

He ain't prime minister.

I wish someone would tell him

He's not, but he's the leader of the opposition, so he is doing his job

The work he has done over the past few months has been absolutely remarkable. Whether you have faith in him as a PM, or even if you just don't like him- you can't deny his campaigning has been absolutely bang on since the call for the snap election.

He's just trying to keep the momentum up, and seems to be succeeding. Personally, I'm liking him more day by day.

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:20 - Jun 24 with 6085 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:20 - Jun 24 by FrowsyArmLarry

and don't bother with boring things like facts or any indication where the jobs / money is coming from. Pure rhetoric delivered in hitleresque style

The money tree of course......

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:23 - Jun 24 with 6082 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:37 - Jun 24 by FrowsyArmLarry

Surprisingly good oratory based on the inherent rights of his subjects rising to a self affirming crescendo... while based on no factual content other than the will of the people.

Anyway. That might go down well with the grotbags you get at Glastonbury. Probably wouldn't have got the same reception from the crowd at royal ascot

Send the "grotbags" to de-lousing ! ........the Ascot crowd that is !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:26 - Jun 24 with 6073 viewsStokieBlue

If you mean by impromptu, massively organised and staged then yes he did.

It was rather ranty as well
SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:30 - Jun 24 with 6064 viewsimsureazzure

This's people's "prime minister" is all a bit Goebels isn't it?
Login to get fewer ads

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:31 - Jun 24 with 6059 viewsBackToRussia

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:30 - Jun 24 by imsureazzure

Lol wow the right is really struggling.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:36 - Jun 24 with 6049 viewsRyorry

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:30 - Jun 24 by imsureazzure

I'm no fan of him or momentum, but I find your and BM's readiness to compare him with one of the sickest dictators of the last C, + his sidekick, absolutely astonishing & despicable.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:38 - Jun 24 with 6033 viewsimsureazzure

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:31 - Jun 24 by BackToRussia

Lol wow the right is really struggling.

"right" chortle.
The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:40 - Jun 24 with 6029 viewsBackToRussia

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:38 - Jun 24 by imsureazzure

"right" chortle.

Same!

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:40 - Jun 24 with 6029 viewsMoggins

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:04 - Jun 24 by RoyKeanesDog

He's not, but he's the leader of the opposition, so he is doing his job

The work he has done over the past few months has been absolutely remarkable. Whether you have faith in him as a PM, or even if you just don't like him- you can't deny his campaigning has been absolutely bang on since the call for the snap election.

He's just trying to keep the momentum up, and seems to be succeeding. Personally, I'm liking him more day by day.

More like the work the prime minister hasn't done has made him look remarkable

All opinions isn't it

Totally respect yours ace and everyone else's it's just Corbyns self promotion as if he's king bollox of the UK that I don't respect
The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:41 - Jun 24 with 6025 viewsimsureazzure

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:36 - Jun 24 by Ryorry

I'm no fan of him or momentum, but I find your and BM's readiness to compare him with one of the sickest dictators of the last C, + his sidekick, absolutely astonishing & despicable.

It's propaganda ffs can you not or do not want to see it?

" if you repeat a lie enough it becomes the truth" Goebels.
The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:42 - Jun 24 with 6017 viewsBackToRussia

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:41 - Jun 24 by imsureazzure

Propaganda?? In POLITICS?!

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:44 - Jun 24 with 6008 viewsRoyKeanesDog

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:40 - Jun 24 by Moggins

More like the work the prime minister hasn't done has made him look remarkable

All opinions isn't it

Totally respect yours ace and everyone else's it's just Corbyns self promotion as if he's king bollox of the UK that I don't respect

She has certainly helped him.

That's fair enough, I can see why people might dislike him. I shouldn't have given him all of the credit for his recent success anyway, he's clearly got a fantastic PR team behind him.

I keep picturing Malcolm from The Thick Of It coming out of retirement to pull the strings.

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:46 - Jun 24 with 6000 viewsRyorry

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:41 - Jun 24 by imsureazzure

Of course it's propaganda - same as the other parties' is - and I particularly dislike the cult aspect of momentum, but most of us are bright enough to see through all that - and you actually weaken your own argument by using the nuclear weapon of likening him to Hitler & Goebels.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:47 - Jun 24 with 5994 viewsRocky

"Strong and stable"?
That repetition really worked.
The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 21:05 - Jun 24 with 5958 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:46 - Jun 24 by Ryorry

Of course it's propaganda - same as the other parties' is - and I particularly dislike the cult aspect of momentum, but most of us are bright enough to see through all that - and you actually weaken your own argument by using the nuclear weapon of likening him to Hitler & Goebels.

Likening him in terms of the personality cult, and his increasingly ranty oratory.
on 21:06 - Jun 24 with 5952 views_

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 21:05 - Jun 24 by FrowsyArmLarry

Likening him in terms of the personality cult, and his increasingly ranty oratory.

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 21:10 - Jun 24 with 5943 viewsSwansea_Blue

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:20 - Jun 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

😂

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 21:18 - Jun 24 with 5927 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 20:20 - Jun 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

So, if it's the case that you don't need to add value from the work you do we obviously don't need private business to generate wealth. We can all work in the public sector instead. Hell, why even do that... we can all simply be given a couple of million by the government and live in luxury
The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 21:20 - Jun 24 with 5921 viewsMJallday

on 18:21 - Jun 24 by _

at 73 i doubt it

you realise he's talking about austerity to people who have just paid £200 to sit in a field.

hmmm

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 21:25 - Jun 24 with 5911 viewsSwansea_Blue

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 21:18 - Jun 24 by FrowsyArmLarry

So, if it's the case that you don't need to add value from the work you do we obviously don't need private business to generate wealth. We can all work in the public sector instead. Hell, why even do that... we can all simply be given a couple of million by the government and live in luxury

The ranty fellow in the video isn't saying there's anything wrong with making money.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

on 21:28 - Jun 24 with 5903 views_

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 21:20 - Jun 24 by MJallday

at 73 i doubt it

you realise he's talking about austerity to people who have just paid £200 to sit in a field.

hmmm

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024