Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
18:07 - Jun 24 with 38083 views_

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:09 - Jun 24 with 12087 viewsMoggins

Last I heard he didn't get enough votes from the people to be prime minister
on 18:12 - Jun 24 with 12078 views_

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:09 - Jun 24 by Moggins

Last I heard he didn't get enough votes from the people to be prime minister

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:12 - Jun 24 with 12077 viewsRegencyBlue

As the Australians say - show me second place and I'll show you the first of the losers!
on 18:13 - Jun 24 with 12065 views_

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:12 - Jun 24 by RegencyBlue

As the Australians say - show me second place and I'll show you the first of the losers!

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:17 - Jun 24 with 12047 viewsRyorry

Oh ho what a guy.
He knows where the voters lie.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:20 - Jun 24 with 12033 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:17 - Jun 24 by Ryorry

Oh ho what a guy.

and don't bother with boring things like facts or any indication where the jobs / money is coming from. Pure rhetoric delivered in hitleresque style
on 18:21 - Jun 24 with 12027 views_

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:17 - Jun 24 by Ryorry

Oh ho what a guy.

on 18:23 - Jun 24 with 12011 views_

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:20 - Jun 24 by FrowsyArmLarry

and don't bother with boring things like facts or any indication where the jobs / money is coming from. Pure rhetoric delivered in hitleresque style

Login to get fewer ads

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:23 - Jun 24 with 12008 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

on 18:21 - Jun 24 by _

He will burn himself out in the next five years. Besides, I still don't think enough people will be dumb enough to fall for empty promises
The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:24 - Jun 24 with 11996 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

on 18:23 - Jun 24 by _

His style is hitler, not his message
The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:25 - Jun 24 with 11995 viewsBergholtBru

No chance!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:26 - Jun 24 with 11985 viewsSuperfrans

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:20 - Jun 24 by FrowsyArmLarry

Wow. Hitler invoked before we're even halfway down the first page. That must be some kind of record.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

on 18:27 - Jun 24 with 11975 views_

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:24 - Jun 24 by FrowsyArmLarry

His style is hitler, not his message

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:34 - Jun 24 with 11950 viewsITFC_Forever

It wasn't impromptu, it was part of the schedule.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:37 - Jun 24 with 11934 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

on 18:27 - Jun 24 by _

Surprisingly good oratory based on the inherent rights of his subjects rising to a self affirming crescendo... while based on no factual content other than the will of the people.

Anyway. That might go down well with the grotbags you get at Glastonbury. Probably wouldn't have got the same reception from the crowd at royal ascot
The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:44 - Jun 24 with 11906 viewsBackToRussia

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:37 - Jun 24 by FrowsyArmLarry

Surprisingly good oratory based on the inherent rights of his subjects rising to a self affirming crescendo... while based on no factual content other than the will of the people.

Anyway. That might go down well with the grotbags you get at Glastonbury. Probably wouldn't have got the same reception from the crowd at royal ascot

So you're saying Hitler would have done a great set at Glastonbury if they'd ever given him the chance? Very odd, are you ok (mentally)?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:46 - Jun 24 with 11903 viewsSuperfrans

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:37 - Jun 24 by FrowsyArmLarry

You clearly have never seen videos of Hitler speaking to even try making a comparison. Hilarious.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:48 - Jun 24 with 11893 viewsMoggins

But still lost the election despite being able to communicate to the masses

Sh1t out then isn't he 😁
The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:52 - Jun 24 with 11879 viewsRyorry

Here's a helpful link if he happens to be reading; plenty of time to order your outfit for next year Jezza

[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 18:56]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:57 - Jun 24 with 11863 viewscatch74

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:12 - Jun 24 by RegencyBlue

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rupert-murd

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:59 - Jun 24 with 11862 viewsBelsteadCav

Promising free stuff to youngsters, Talking to them online and at music festivals .... That's called Grooming

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 19:01 - Jun 24 with 11842 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:59 - Jun 24 by BelsteadCav

Promising free stuff to youngsters, Talking to them online and at music festivals .... That's called Grooming

That's fair, after all, he will f uck them later
The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 19:05 - Jun 24 with 11820 viewsbenno1uk

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 18:59 - Jun 24 by BelsteadCav

Hey kids. After the show, come to my tent and I'll give you some Jeeza Juice.
The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 19:08 - Jun 24 with 11808 viewsJ2BLUE

Before and during the election he was the #1 reason people wouldn't vote Labour. Now he's the people's prime minister? I like him too but this kind of delusion and pretence helps no one.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 19:49 - Jun 24 with 11722 viewsBackToRussia

The people's prime minister giving an impromptu speech at Glastonbury! on 19:08 - Jun 24 by J2BLUE

Before and during the election he was the #1 reason people wouldn't vote Labour. Now he's the people's prime minister? I like him too but this kind of delusion and pretence helps no one.

In the latest opinion poll people prefer him as PM to May hence this recent talk of "people's PM", not that comes from Corbyn ofc.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024