Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Mcginn 08:13 - Jun 25 with 9497 viewsWickets

Reports around that we made a bid of around 1mill for Hib's 22year old John Mcginn turned down last week.
John Mcginn on 12:41 - Jun 25 with 996 viewsTIB

John Mcginn on 12:18 - Jun 25 by WestSussexBlue

Indeed, if we pull this off that's over £2 million even before July.
More intent which is pleasing.

Exactly...and for players the right side of 30 for a change. The links we're having to players seems more exciting than in previous seasons...not getting my hopes up but do have a feeling we might end up with a strong and exciting squad for the start of the season.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

John Mcginn on 12:45 - Jun 25 with 981 viewsCoastalblue

John Mcginn on 11:48 - Jun 25 by TIB

Embrace the fact it looks like Evans is loosening the purse strings for Mick

Yeah I feel far more optimistic than I have for a couple of years, probably having felt about as low as I could with the club.

Looks like the penny might have dropped that we were on a one way slide to oblivion, what we need to see now is if we are just going to do enough to arrest the slide or actually spend a bit more and try and make up ground again.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

John Mcginn on 14:24 - Jun 25 with 886 viewsstrikalite

John Mcginn on 11:48 - Jun 25 by TIB

Embrace the fact it looks like Evans is loosening the purse strings for Mick

Yeah there is that, hopefully he's seen the light and understands now and again you have to pay a fee if you want better than you have...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024