Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! 08:34 - Jun 25 with 6131 viewshoppy

I'm sure everyone on twtd would join me in wishing this brave little lad the happiest day ever!

A recent picture I was sent showed a good head of hair growing back (I was quite jealous actually!) and his latest scans have come back as clear after his 3 month milestone, which is brilliant news... and hopefully continues to be so.

Happy Birthday to an amazing little boy that has made such an impression on so many of us... have a fantastic day Oliver!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 08:40 - Jun 25 with 6110 viewsTLA

Happy birthday to the little fella.

Thanks for the updates on how he's doing Hoppy - it's great news that things are looking good right now.

He really did make a huge impression on TWTD. He brought out the best in everyone - the rallying round for his cause is definitely a highlight from many years of posting.

Have a wonderful day Oliver!
Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 08:53 - Jun 25 with 6096 viewsPJH

Happy Birthday Oliver, you are an inspiration.
Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 09:04 - Jun 25 with 6076 viewsnoggin

Happy birthday Oliver. COYB.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 12:35 - Jun 25 with 6004 viewsRyorry

Absolutely - Happy Birthday Oliver! hope you have a fantastic day!

And yes, what wonderful news. Well done to the lad, and all those who have been supporting him

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 12:37 - Jun 25 with 5996 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Happy Birthday Oliver! So glad you're getting better. Thanks for the update Happy!
Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 12:45 - Jun 25 with 5985 viewsJ2BLUE

Great update, cheers hoppy.

Happy Birthday Oliver!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 13:04 - Jun 25 with 5961 viewsblueislander

Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 12:45 - Jun 25 by J2BLUE

Great update, cheers hoppy.

Happy Birthday Oliver!

Marvellous news. Cheers Hoppy.
Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 13:07 - Jun 25 with 5960 viewshoppy

Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 08:40 - Jun 25 by TLA

Happy birthday to the little fella.

Thanks for the updates on how he's doing Hoppy - it's great news that things are looking good right now.

He really did make a huge impression on TWTD. He brought out the best in everyone - the rallying round for his cause is definitely a highlight from many years of posting.

Have a wonderful day Oliver!

You're welcome. After all the bad news recently, it's nice to be able to pass on some good news, and long may it continue!

Login to get fewer ads

Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 13:17 - Jun 25 with 5939 viewsbobbyforever

Oliver is having a brilliant day and thank you for looking out for him. He's super happy and I want to pass my heart felt thanks for everything you have all done for him. I can't believe he is 6 today. He had his 3 month scan last week and the results were good🎗 We continue to hope life stays like this for him as he's done so well bless his heart.
Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 13:45 - Jun 25 with 5900 viewsEdwardStone

Happy Birthday Oliver

I am really glad you are recovering well

Have a great day

See you at Portman Road soon

Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 13:50 - Jun 25 with 5896 viewsWestover

Happy birthday Oliver and many many more.
Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 14:22 - Jun 25 with 5880 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 12:37 - Jun 25 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

Happy Birthday Oliver! So glad you're getting better. Thanks for the update Happy!

Meant to say hoppy! Bloody spellchecker, bloody g & t!
Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 14:25 - Jun 25 with 5876 viewsbluejake78

Brilliant news .Happy birthday Oliver and you can be an old git like me.
Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 15:31 - Jun 25 with 5850 viewshoppy

Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 14:22 - Jun 25 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

Meant to say hoppy! Bloody spellchecker, bloody g & t!

That's ok. Just as well I'm happy enough!

Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 19:01 - Jun 25 with 5782 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Happy Birthday Oliver.....can you be our mascot for every game next season ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 19:09 - Jun 25 with 5775 viewsBluebell

Wonderful news. Thanks for the update Hoppy.

I hope Oliver has had an amazing birthday!
Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 20:36 - Jun 25 with 5730 viewsjeera

Hope you've had a lovely day Oliver.

Good to hear you're doing so well too!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 21:14 - Jun 25 with 5719 viewsstickymockwell

Happy birthday Oliver xxxxxx

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 09:02 - Jun 26 with 5644 viewsSwailsey

Happy birthday to the little bub!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Happy Birthday to Oliver... 6 yrs old today! on 09:10 - Jun 26 with 5642 viewsSwansea_Blue

Happy birthday Oliver. You share the same birthday as a board great*

*=numpty

(edit, no you don't - just seen this was posted yesterday
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 9:11]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024