Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? 09:20 - Jun 25 with 2055 viewsLord_Lucan

Anything planned for the village green?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? on 09:24 - Jun 25 with 2049 viewsMullet

Is he not on a sabbatical after his performance the other day? Seemed like that was his final transition into the same (lack of) class as his heroes TB and Git.

Regardless the board's been better from what I've seen with all the music bods bonding over Glastonbury, may it continue all summer.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? on 09:25 - Jun 25 with 2031 viewsLord_Lucan

Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? on 09:24 - Jun 25 by Mullet

Is he not on a sabbatical after his performance the other day? Seemed like that was his final transition into the same (lack of) class as his heroes TB and Git.

Regardless the board's been better from what I've seen with all the music bods bonding over Glastonbury, may it continue all summer.

I must have missed that. Didn't know anything went down.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? on 09:41 - Jun 25 with 1976 viewsWD19

Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? on 09:25 - Jun 25 by Lord_Lucan

I must have missed that. Didn't know anything went down.

It was the usual type of thing. Aging internet troll who should have known better had several goes at getting a reaction from him and eventually succeeded.
Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? on 09:47 - Jun 25 with 1947 viewsnoggin

Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? on 09:41 - Jun 25 by WD19

It was the usual type of thing. Aging internet troll who should have known better had several goes at getting a reaction from him and eventually succeeded.

Are you suggesting Benters was the victim?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? on 09:56 - Jun 25 with 1916 viewsWD19

Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? on 09:47 - Jun 25 by noggin

Are you suggesting Benters was the victim?

No, but if and when the ban hammer comes out then relentless baiting is as big a crime as being a loudmouth d1ckhead in my book.
Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? on 10:00 - Jun 25 with 1894 viewsGeoffSentence

Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? on 09:41 - Jun 25 by WD19

What are you on about? It was Benters own thread and entirely his own work.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? on 10:05 - Jun 25 with 1880 viewsWD19

Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? on 10:00 - Jun 25 by GeoffSentence

What are you on about? It was Benters own thread and entirely his own work.

There were multiple spontaneous threads calling out by name in the 24 hours before.

To be clear, I am no Benters apologist.....but baiting ppl by name on an Internet message board and then revelling in a bite doesn't float my boat.
Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? on 10:07 - Jun 25 with 1867 viewsGeoffSentence

Oi Benters, what are you doing for Eid? on 10:05 - Jun 25 by WD19

There were multiple spontaneous threads calling out by name in the 24 hours before.

To be clear, I am no Benters apologist.....but baiting ppl by name on an Internet message board and then revelling in a bite doesn't float my boat.

That's fair enough, but the trouble Benters got himself into yesterday was completely down to himself.

By aging internet troll, I assume you meant facters, and he was nowhere near the thread in question.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024