Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There is something seriously wrong with the world 11:30 - Jun 25 with 4692 viewsNewcyBlue

Six hurt as car strikes crowd in Newcastle Eid celebration - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40397028

These things degrade us socially. I can only hope these things do not become more common.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 11:34 - Jun 25 with 4654 viewsnoggin

Not terror related according to police.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 11:37 - Jun 25 with 4648 viewsMullet

Was tweeted by Police as not a terrorist incident when I first saw it this morning. Seems unlikely that's the case as details emerge, would be an unusal fault with a car to change direction and accelerate like that.

The time for just mocking the pondlife on the EDL/Britain First style pages is probably at its end. Seems they'll need closer monitoring and the watchlist expanded rapidly unfortunately.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 11:50 - Jun 25 with 4601 viewsNewcyBlue

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 11:34 - Jun 25 by noggin

Not terror related according to police.

Let's hope it isn't and they just aren't saying it to placate people.

As Mullet says, the EDL lot and their kind need to be monitored too. They are extremists.

They have a right to an opinion, it doesn't mean people want to hear it or will agree with it.

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 11:57 - Jun 25 with 4543 viewsnoggin

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 11:50 - Jun 25 by NewcyBlue

As Mullet says, the EDL lot and their kind need to be monitored too. They are extremists.

They have a right to an opinion, it doesn't mean people want to hear it or will agree with it.

I might be naive but I would hope a woman wouldn't intentionally drive a car into a crowd, including kids, in the name of islamophobia.

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 11:59 - Jun 25 with 4531 viewsNewcyBlue

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 11:57 - Jun 25 by noggin

I might be naive but I would hope a woman wouldn't intentionally drive a car into a crowd, including kids, in the name of islamophobia.

I don't think you are naive, probably have more faith in humanity?

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 12:29 - Jun 25 with 4464 viewsbournemouthblue

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 11:59 - Jun 25 by NewcyBlue

I don't think you are naive, probably have more faith in humanity?

The Police have come out quickly to say they are not treating this as terror related

There must be some reasoning for this, we will soon find out

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 12:37 - Jun 25 with 4438 viewsclive_baker

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 12:29 - Jun 25 by bournemouthblue

The Police have come out quickly to say they are not treating this as terror related

There must be some reasoning for this, we will soon find out

Reads like the woman driving might have been at the cleberations herself, and trying to leave. Would suggest a terror attack is unlikely if she herself was there celebrating eid. I'm speculating of course.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 12:40 - Jun 25 with 4419 viewsNewcyBlue

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 12:37 - Jun 25 by clive_baker

Reads like the woman driving might have been at the cleberations herself, and trying to leave. Would suggest a terror attack is unlikely if she herself was there celebrating eid. I'm speculating of course.

All rather coincidental. The word going round the hospital's was the opposite. Let's hope it is nothing sinister and any people involved come out of it fit and healthy.

The point about the EDL stands, they were demonstrating yesterday in various locations too.

Login to get fewer ads

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 12:48 - Jun 25 with 4393 viewsbournemouthblue

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 12:40 - Jun 25 by NewcyBlue

All rather coincidental. The word going round the hospital's was the opposite. Let's hope it is nothing sinister and any people involved come out of it fit and healthy.

The point about the EDL stands, they were demonstrating yesterday in various locations too.

There was some stat I saw the other day which suggested the prevent strategy was about 70% aimed at Islamic Extremism and 30% at EDL/Britain First style extremism

They're different cheeks of the same ass really, they have a similar point of view ironically

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 13:24 - Jun 25 with 4310 viewsclive_baker

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 12:40 - Jun 25 by NewcyBlue

A few reports from people that were on the scene all suggest it was accidental. I guess time will tell. Don't disagree with the point around EDL, they're racist scum but that's not new news.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 14:07 - Jun 25 with 4228 viewsIllinoisblue

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 11:50 - Jun 25 by NewcyBlue

it was just an unfortunate crash; the driver was a woman who'd been at the mosque for prayers. It's a horrible sign of the times that any incident now is framed by the lens of terrorism.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 16:47 - Jun 25 with 4076 viewsBorisOrTrevor

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 14:07 - Jun 25 by Illinoisblue

it was just an unfortunate crash; the driver was a woman who'd been at the mosque for prayers. It's a horrible sign of the times that any incident now is framed by the lens of terrorism.

Serious related question, if she was a Muslim was she wearing a Burqa, Niqab etc and is it legal to do so behind the wheel in Uk?

BOT

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 17:08 - Jun 25 with 4047 viewsNewcyBlue

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 16:47 - Jun 25 by BorisOrTrevor

Serious related question, if she was a Muslim was she wearing a Burqa, Niqab etc and is it legal to do so behind the wheel in Uk?

https://www.motoringresearch.com/car-news/britain-ban-burka-roads

Yes it is legal.

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 18:10 - Jun 25 with 3962 viewsLord_Lucan

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 14:07 - Jun 25 by Illinoisblue

By and large women Asian drivers are bloody hopeless. Some of my mates just make their wives drive round in heaps of sh1te while they drive nice cars. Pakistani Asians are even worse than Indian Asians, next door to me there are usually at least four cars on the drive and they usually all have blooming great dents in them, as soon as they get the dents beaten out they dent them again.

One of my best mates (RIP) wife drove from Birmingham to London and commented that it took her ages, she had the sat nav on avoid motorways without realising it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 18:12 - Jun 25 with 3948 viewsnoggin

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 18:10 - Jun 25 by Lord_Lucan

By and large women Asian drivers are bloody hopeless. Some of my mates just make their wives drive round in heaps of sh1te while they drive nice cars. Pakistani Asians are even worse than Indian Asians, next door to me there are usually at least four cars on the drive and they usually all have blooming great dents in them, as soon as they get the dents beaten out they dent them again.

One of my best mates (RIP) wife drove from Birmingham to London and commented that it took her ages, she had the sat nav on avoid motorways without realising it.

Just Asian women?

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 00:29 - Jun 26 with 3825 viewsHARRY10

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 18:10 - Jun 25 by Lord_Lucan

Pakistani Asians are even worse than Indian Asians

as opposed to ..........
There is something seriously wrong with the world on 08:30 - Jun 26 with 3676 viewsLord_Lucan

There is something seriously wrong with the world on 00:29 - Jun 26 by HARRY10

Pakistani Asians are even worse than Indian Asians

as opposed to ..........

Chinese Asians?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024