Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did a couple of Sky Q Box installations yesterday. 14:16 - Jun 25 with 9092 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Christ, some people are idiots.

One bloke was sitting on the sofa in his pants listening to bands he clearly pretended to like to keep up with the trend. At first I thought it was Warwick Davis. I didn't have a clue how to get AmazonPrime showing via AirPlay, but managed to blag enough so that he thought I knew what I was talking about.

The other one was a nerdy young chap who was walking around in bare feet. Wouldn't shut up about the fact he's got a child on the way, I'm amazed he's even had sex.

It's amazing how easily you can trick people by being overfriendly. I took a pish in the old bloke's toilet sink, and got the phone number from the young lad's girlfriend.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2017 14:17]

Poll: Best Football Song

Did a couple of Sky Q Box installations yesterday. on 22:43 - Jun 25 with 538 viewsFreddies_Ears

Did a couple of Sky Q Box installations yesterday. on 22:33 - Jun 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Fair play

This has been the best thread on twtd for ages. Well done, all, for just about keeping it going without any real nastiness. We all get things wrong, show ourselves to be numpties, but in the end this site should be fun. mostly.

Until we lose to Drogheda of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024