Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. 16:52 - Jun 25 with 20345 viewsmonytowbray

Girlfriend cancelled her young person's membership yesterday.

https://www.league.org.uk/news/hunting-on-national-trust-land-league-statement

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 16:55 - Jun 25 with 11009 viewsMJallday

does your girlfriend do a lot of fox hunting?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:03 - Jun 25 with 10985 viewsmonytowbray

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 16:55 - Jun 25 by MJallday

does your girlfriend do a lot of fox hunting?

No.

TWTD never forgets…

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:05 - Jun 25 with 10983 viewsRyorry

Does she realise that trail hunting doesn't actually involve any animals?

https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/features/our-position-on-trail-hunting

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:09 - Jun 25 with 10958 viewsWeWereZombies

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:05 - Jun 25 by Ryorry

Not even hounds?

Or horses?

Or people?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:09 - Jun 25 with 10959 viewsmonytowbray

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:05 - Jun 25 by Ryorry

It's all a loophole used by hunters for illegal activity. Read the link in the OP.

TWTD never forgets…

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:10 - Jun 25 with 10946 viewsRyorry

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:09 - Jun 25 by WeWereZombies

Not even hounds?

Or horses?

Or people?

As the target, obviously.

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:11 - Jun 25 with 10942 viewsbaxterbasics

Tell her to grow up and get over herself.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:14 - Jun 25 with 10922 viewsmonytowbray

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:11 - Jun 25 by baxterbasics

Tell her to grow up and get over herself.

Why should she pay money to support something she doesn't believe in?

What a stupid reply. Moron.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:21 - Jun 25 with 10886 viewsVic

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:14 - Jun 25 by monytowbray

Classy!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:24 - Jun 25 with 10863 viewsLord_Lucan

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:14 - Jun 25 by monytowbray

That's fair enough but how does she propose that Stags are culled?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:24 - Jun 25 with 10864 viewsmonytowbray

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:21 - Jun 25 by Vic

Classy!

Can't be bothered to give blatent trolls and/or thick people with nothing of value to say any class, it's not deserved.

TWTD never forgets…

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:26 - Jun 25 with 10853 viewsmonytowbray

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:24 - Jun 25 by Lord_Lucan

Stags don't need culling.

TWTD never forgets…

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:26 - Jun 25 with 10856 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Whilst I agree hunting is wrong, the problem I have with supporting the league against cruel sports is that they make silly statements on sports they don't understand such as about the whip rule in horse racing.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:27 - Jun 25 with 10851 viewsWeWereZombies

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:24 - Jun 25 by Lord_Lucan

By a stalker with a rifle, quiet clean and efficient. You would be surprised at some of the 'right on' organisations that employ stalkers.

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:30 - Jun 25 with 10839 viewsmonytowbray

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:26 - Jun 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Whilst I agree hunting is wrong, the problem I have with supporting the league against cruel sports is that they make silly statements on sports they don't understand such as about the whip rule in horse racing.

You don't need to support the league to not support the NT though.

TWTD never forgets…

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:32 - Jun 25 with 10824 viewsWeWereZombies

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:26 - Jun 25 by monytowbray

You try regenerating woodland without keeping deer numbers down.

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:32 - Jun 25 with 10824 viewsPinewoodblue

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:26 - Jun 25 by monytowbray

They do.
https://www.royalparks.org.uk/parks/richmond-park/richmond-park-news/richmond-pa

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:33 - Jun 25 with 10812 viewsLord_Lucan

Of course they do, otherwise you will end up with a manky strain.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:36 - Jun 25 with 10808 viewsPinewoodblue

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:33 - Jun 25 by Lord_Lucan

Of course they do, otherwise you will end up with a manky strain.

Cue suggestion TWTD needs culling.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:44 - Jun 25 with 10788 viewsmonytowbray

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:32 - Jun 25 by Pinewoodblue

They do.
https://www.royalparks.org.uk/parks/richmond-park/richmond-park-news/richmond-pa

That's called intervening with nature. It is not a requirement of nature, but a decision of humans.

TWTD never forgets…

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:48 - Jun 25 with 10770 viewsRyorry

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:36 - Jun 25 by Pinewoodblue

Cue suggestion TWTD needs culling.

I rather liked the suggestion a week or two ago (can't remember by who, sorry) that May should present a Bill allowing the culling of pensioners, in the interests of sorting out the UK economy

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:50 - Jun 25 with 10756 viewsRyorry

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:09 - Jun 25 by monytowbray

It's all a loophole used by hunters for illegal activity. Read the link in the OP.

I'll believe that when I witness it with my own eyes.

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:54 - Jun 25 with 10735 viewsitfcjoe

Life's too short

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:58 - Jun 25 with 10721 viewsLord_Lucan

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:27 - Jun 25 by WeWereZombies

By a stalker with a rifle, quiet clean and efficient. You would be surprised at some of the 'right on' organisations that employ stalkers.

But that is exactly how stags are culled.

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 18:09 - Jun 25 with 10684 viewsmonytowbray

Didn't realise the National Trust allows trail hunting on its grounds. on 17:50 - Jun 25 by Ryorry

I'll believe that when I witness it with my own eyes.

I can supply you with more evidence if you wish?

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024