Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated 18:18 - Jun 25 with 8065 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I know we struggled last year but that price is ridiculous.

Was looking through the odds on who I'll do for the championship next year and noticed we were 100/1 with paddy power. Perhaps a little bit too big but understandable.

But 5/2 to go down is far too short.

I expected 11/2 or 6/1 ish

Edit - My bet to be relegated will be Bristol City at 13/2 for what it's worth
[Post edited 25 Jun 2017 18:20]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated on 08:30 - Jun 26 with 1546 viewsNo9

Why is ti far too short?

Based on a lot of recent home performances I would have said the odds were / are a bit generous
Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated on 08:45 - Jun 26 with 1525 viewssundaze

It would be interesting to find out who everyone thinks will be in the bottom three this season. There is usually one team coming up from L1 that struggles and one that takes everyone by surprise. I don't expect any of the three Prem teams that came down to be in that bottom three. My guess, Burton, Bristol city and Bolton. I doubt we will be much ahead of them though.
Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated on 09:08 - Jun 26 with 1510 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated on 08:45 - Jun 26 by sundaze

It would be interesting to find out who everyone thinks will be in the bottom three this season. There is usually one team coming up from L1 that struggles and one that takes everyone by surprise. I don't expect any of the three Prem teams that came down to be in that bottom three. My guess, Burton, Bristol city and Bolton. I doubt we will be much ahead of them though.

I think Bolton, Sheffield United and Millwall will be a harder game than Rotherham, Wigan and Blackburn. The league is much harder this year chucking in the Premier league sides and a now organised Villa as well as the usual spenders like Derby.
Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated on 09:13 - Jun 26 with 1507 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated on 07:46 - Jun 26 by DinnernotTea

Villa finished mid table. Were we 'truly brilliant' that day? Might be wrong but didn't we have one shot on target all game?

We definitely had one on target.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated on 09:57 - Jun 26 with 1479 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated on 20:12 - Jun 25 by christiand

Based on the struggle at times last season and how we finished I can see why we are seen as one of the favourites. Let's be honest, I think many fans think we are going to find it tough next season. The club stated we need to make changes, let's be honest, very little has be done during the close season and that worries me.

Very little has been done? The transfer window has been open for 2 and a half weeks and we've signed 2 players already, with a third all but confirmed

Definitely more required but we've hardly been at a standstill

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated on 10:01 - Jun 26 with 1477 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated on 22:55 - Jun 25 by clive_baker

Bookies odds are a piss take nowadays. 5/2 on relegation is a joke IMO. I don't think we're going to tear up any trees next season but I can't see any evidence why it would be worse than the one we've just had. Arguably some reasons to believe it could be better. I'll plump for a solid, if uninspiring 13th. I would want 7's minimum for relegation.

I think 5/2 is too short, and wouldn't personally have us amongst the favourites, even without my blue-tinted specs. McCarthy's overall record here suggests to me that last season was an outlier and with some surgery on the squad in the Summer we will see an improvement

BUT, I am still concerned that a slow start will see the dissent grow, leading to a change in manager at the wrong time and us heading into freefall. Better hit the ground running then, no pressure Mick

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated on 12:25 - Jun 26 with 1427 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated on 07:43 - Jun 26 by backwiththeboysagain

Do you bet on the sun coming up each morning? Every bloody thread you post has odds on something or other.

And yet you still clicked the thread

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated on 12:56 - Jun 26 with 1418 viewsDinnernotTea

Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated on 09:13 - Jun 26 by Cheltenham_Blue

We definitely had one on target.

Exactly one shot at the keeper all game. Truly brilliant against a mid table side would see us test him and maybe bag a 3-0 away win?

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Login to get fewer ads

Just seen we are 5/2 in most places to be relegated on 13:09 - Jun 26 with 1410 viewsWallingford_Boy

What are our odds on staying up?

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024