Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My ex-wife was deaf. She left me for a deaf friend of hers. 19:47 - Jun 25 with 1596 viewsmos

I guess, I should've seen the signs

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

My ex-wife was deaf. She left me for a deaf friend of hers. on 19:54 - Jun 25 with 1573 viewsacj

Are you not mos def?

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

My ex-wife was deaf. She left me for a deaf friend of hers. on 20:32 - Jun 25 with 1513 viewsWeWereZombies

def info, eh?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

My ex-wife was deaf. She left me for a deaf friend of hers. on 20:35 - Jun 25 with 1508 viewsvapour_trail

My ex-wife was deaf. She left me for a deaf friend of hers. on 19:54 - Jun 25 by acj

Are you not mos def?

That was deft.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

My ex-wife was deaf. She left me for a deaf friend of hers. on 21:33 - Jun 25 with 1429 viewsNewcyBlue

Heard it.....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

My ex-wife was deaf. She left me for a deaf friend of hers. on 21:37 - Jun 25 with 1414 viewsnoggin

My ex-wife was deaf. She left me for a deaf friend of hers. on 21:33 - Jun 25 by NewcyBlue

Heard it.....

Pardon

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

My ex-wife was deaf. She left me for a deaf friend of hers. on 21:38 - Jun 25 with 1406 viewsWeWereZombies

My ex-wife was deaf. She left me for a deaf friend of hers. on 21:37 - Jun 25 by noggin

Pardon

Garden? Who is in the garden?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024