Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia suspected of hacking MP's emails 06:51 - Jun 26 with 2107 viewsbenno1uk

I just wanted to check with the Lefties whether I am supposed to believe this or not. They are by their own admission more intelligent than the rest of us and tell us not to believe everything we read. Only they know instinctively the truth. So is this true? Thanks. Once again I bow to your superior intelligence.

PS if it helps, The Guardian say it might be true. So that means it must be, right?
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 6:51]
Russia suspected of hacking MP's emails on 07:04 - Jun 26 with 2071 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Who knows !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Russia suspected of hacking MP's emails on 07:10 - Jun 26 with 2058 viewsCoco

Grow up

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Russia suspected of hacking MP's emails on 07:25 - Jun 26 with 2036 viewsfooters

Vinegar for your chips?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Russia suspected of hacking MP's emails on 07:31 - Jun 26 with 2026 viewsnoggin

She fell over!

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Russia suspected of hacking MP's emails on 07:39 - Jun 26 with 2010 viewsartsbossbeard

I'll shoulder some blame for this post as I had the audacity to suggest that The Putin Interviews were a decent watch and controversially here, suggested that Putin comes over as more intelligent than Trumpy.

Some posters wanted me sent to Siberia.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Russia suspected of hacking MP's emails on 07:41 - Jun 26 with 2001 viewsnoggin

Russia suspected of hacking MP's emails on 07:39 - Jun 26 by artsbossbeard

I'll shoulder some blame for this post as I had the audacity to suggest that The Putin Interviews were a decent watch and controversially here, suggested that Putin comes over as more intelligent than Trumpy.

Some posters wanted me sent to Siberia.

And hung up by the Gorbechevs.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Russia suspected of hacking MP's emails on 08:03 - Jun 26 with 1954 viewsBackToRussia

Thanks for accepting the intellectual superiority of the left. This one is probably true. You're welcome

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Russia suspected of hacking MP's emails on 08:15 - Jun 26 with 1927 viewscaught-in-limbo

Please change your avatar, I love Arnold Muhren.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Login to get fewer ads

Russia suspected of hacking MP's emails on 08:18 - Jun 26 with 1918 viewsm14_blue

You sound really, really insecure.

Almost snowflake like....
Russia suspected of hacking MP's emails on 08:26 - Jun 26 with 1901 viewsNo9

Maybe you should ask Guido Fawkes or Nigel Farage?
Russia suspected of hacking MP's emails on 08:30 - Jun 26 with 1885 viewsvapour_trail

Russia suspected of hacking MP's emails on 08:03 - Jun 26 by BackToRussia

Thanks for accepting the intellectual superiority of the left. This one is probably true. You're welcome

To be fair, it appears likely the op bows to the intellectual superiority of those around him, on a pretty much constant basis.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024