Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EADT 'suggest' we bid £2m for Ward 09:11 - Jun 26 with 2235 viewsJohnny_Boy

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town-s-2m-bid-for-danny-ward-shows-marcus-ev
EADT 'suggest' we bid £2m for Ward on 09:11 - Jun 26 with 2219 viewsSwansea_Blue

ignore
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 9:57]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

EADT 'suggest' we bid £2m for Ward on 09:27 - Jun 26 with 2128 viewsHeathlander

Evans bankrolled several seven-figure signings in the early years of his ownership. Jim Magilton signed David Norris (£2.25m) and Lucas Civelli (£1m), Roy Keane landed Lee Martin (£1.5m), Grant Leadbitter (£2.6m), Carlos Edwards (£1.3m) and Tamas Priskin (£1.7m), while Paul Jewell recruited Paul Taylor (£1.5m), Michael Chopra (£1.5m) and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (£1.1m)

It's scary isn't it when you look at that list of players we spent big money on. I would say that only Edwards proved value for money.
EADT 'suggest' we bid £2m for Ward on 09:30 - Jun 26 with 2108 viewsSwansea_Blue

EADT 'suggest' we bid £2m for Ward on 09:27 - Jun 26 by Heathlander

Evans bankrolled several seven-figure signings in the early years of his ownership. Jim Magilton signed David Norris (£2.25m) and Lucas Civelli (£1m), Roy Keane landed Lee Martin (£1.5m), Grant Leadbitter (£2.6m), Carlos Edwards (£1.3m) and Tamas Priskin (£1.7m), while Paul Jewell recruited Paul Taylor (£1.5m), Michael Chopra (£1.5m) and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (£1.1m)

It's scary isn't it when you look at that list of players we spent big money on. I would say that only Edwards proved value for money.

Value for money being very subjective and all that, but I'd argue Norris and Leadbitter were successes too. We were certainly stronger with them than without them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

EADT 'suggest' we bid £2m for Ward on 09:37 - Jun 26 with 2059 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Only Edwards?

Get Leadbitter into our current midfield and he'd be far better than any of them. Underrated and unappreciated player.
EADT 'suggest' we bid £2m for Ward on 09:39 - Jun 26 with 2038 viewsJohnny_Boy

Sorry to be pedantic, but wasn't the actual total for Martin more akin to £2.2m?
EADT 'suggest' we bid £2m for Ward on 09:41 - Jun 26 with 2018 viewsJohnny_Boy

EADT 'suggest' we bid £2m for Ward on 09:37 - Jun 26 by Mach_foreignBlue

Only Edwards?

Get Leadbitter into our current midfield and he'd be far better than any of them. Underrated and unappreciated player.

Well, he'd certainly walk into our central midfield, agreed.

Shame it took him a whole season to beat the first opposition player on corners.
EADT 'suggest' we bid £2m for Ward on 09:43 - Jun 26 with 2007 viewsDanTheMan

I know he wasn't really all that good, but man I'd love to have JET back.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

EADT 'suggest' we bid £2m for Ward on 09:48 - Jun 26 with 1969 viewsHeathlander

EADT 'suggest' we bid £2m for Ward on 09:43 - Jun 26 by DanTheMan

I know he wasn't really all that good, but man I'd love to have JET back.

To be fair I loved JET. Brilliant or rubbish in equal measures. Got you off your seat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024