Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Garner was second choice after Ward it looks like. 09:37 - Jun 26 with 2154 viewsbontcho

I still think we'll get another striker in but I've got a feeling McGoldrick will go.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

So Garner was second choice after Ward it looks like. on 09:47 - Jun 26 with 2107 viewsArnieM

Didsy may as well go , because put your house on it that he will spend more time injured than playing.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So Garner was second choice after Ward it looks like. on 09:53 - Jun 26 with 2081 viewsITFCBlues

I read that as we're trying to sign both...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

So Garner was second choice after Ward it looks like. on 09:55 - Jun 26 with 2072 viewsbontcho

So Garner was second choice after Ward it looks like. on 09:47 - Jun 26 by ArnieM

Didsy may as well go , because put your house on it that he will spend more time injured than playing.

I bet it's the kind of sale that could bite us the bum but for a decent price I'd probably do it.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

So Garner was second choice after Ward it looks like. on 11:19 - Jun 26 with 1909 viewsWickets

So Garner was second choice after Ward it looks like. on 09:53 - Jun 26 by ITFCBlues

I read that as we're trying to sign both...

seems much more likely.
So Garner was second choice after Ward it looks like. on 11:20 - Jun 26 with 1903 viewsSwailsey

So Garner was second choice after Ward it looks like. on 11:19 - Jun 26 by Wickets

seems much more likely.

Nah, he's going on loan to Rotherham.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

So Garner was second choice after Ward it looks like. on 12:03 - Jun 26 with 1786 viewsArnieM

So Garner was second choice after Ward it looks like. on 09:55 - Jun 26 by bontcho

I bet it's the kind of sale that could bite us the bum but for a decent price I'd probably do it.

lol normally id agree with that . But Didsy has a loooong history of injuries even prior to join Town. That wont IMO, ever change. I suspect he's on a fairly high wage too. Best to offload...but we wont !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So Garner was second choice after Ward it looks like. on 12:14 - Jun 26 with 1744 viewsDarth_Koont

So Garner was second choice after Ward it looks like. on 09:47 - Jun 26 by ArnieM

Although, you'd have lost your house last season.

He's no Matt Holland in terms of staying injury-free but let's not exaggerate too much.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024