Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not getting too excited about Huws... 15:11 - Jun 26 with 2909 viewsiamipswich

Yet.

Long way to go with this one with other teams interested and his reportedly high wages. Once he's all done then I will allow myself to get excited about his signing.

Very refreshing to see Evans actually willing to reach into his pocket for once!

Poll: Who will return first?

Not getting too excited about Huws... on 15:13 - Jun 26 with 2887 viewsWD19

We knew all of that before we lodged a bid. One would hope we didn't bother registering a bid if we didn't have some steer on whether we were likely to be able to agree terms with the player. Would be quite disappointed if we couldn't now get this one over the line.
Not getting too excited about Huws... on 15:23 - Jun 26 with 2809 viewsiamipswich

Not getting too excited about Huws... on 15:13 - Jun 26 by WD19

We knew all of that before we lodged a bid. One would hope we didn't bother registering a bid if we didn't have some steer on whether we were likely to be able to agree terms with the player. Would be quite disappointed if we couldn't now get this one over the line.

True. The club will have known his wages so you would hope they have a rough idea of what's required to secure the signing.

This is Ipswich however so anything can happen between now and him signing.

Poll: Who will return first?

Not getting too excited about Huws... on 16:31 - Jun 26 with 2652 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Who else is trying to sign him?
Not getting too excited about Huws... on 16:35 - Jun 26 with 2631 viewscvillageblue

Not getting too excited about Huws... on 16:31 - Jun 26 by Northern_Blue81

Wolves strongly linked.

Considering how familiar he is with Town and desperate to play not sure why he would want to join a club like Wolves at present.

Blog: Was It Worth It?

Not getting too excited about Huws... on 16:39 - Jun 26 with 2604 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Not getting too excited about Huws... on 16:31 - Jun 26 by Northern_Blue81

QPR, wolves and Sunderland was the rumour with us as his preferred destination

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Not getting too excited about Huws... on 18:24 - Jun 26 with 2524 viewstractorboy1978

I think we'd have to monumentally get it wrong to lose him from here.
Not getting too excited about Huws... on 18:41 - Jun 26 with 2497 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Not getting too excited about Huws... on 16:39 - Jun 26 by The_Romford_Blue

QPR, wolves and Sunderland was the rumour with us as his preferred destination

Fingers crossed he will sign as you would think the other clubs could, should they want to, offer a bigger deal.

Be nice to beat the other clubs to a player.
Not getting too excited about Huws... on 18:48 - Jun 26 with 2491 viewsPhilTWTD

Not getting too excited about Huws... on 16:35 - Jun 26 by cvillageblue

Wolves strongly linked.

Considering how familiar he is with Town and desperate to play not sure why he would want to join a club like Wolves at present.

I would guess any Wolves interest was prior to Paul Lambert's exit (similarly their interest in Bart) as they only seem to buy players from further afield under Jorge Mendes’s guidance.
Login to get fewer ads

Not getting too excited about Huws... on 18:53 - Jun 26 with 2477 viewstractorboy1978

Not getting too excited about Huws... on 18:41 - Jun 26 by Northern_Blue81

Fingers crossed he will sign as you would think the other clubs could, should they want to, offer a bigger deal.

Be nice to beat the other clubs to a player.

He seems more fussed about playing than money. A rarity I grant you.
Not getting too excited about Huws... on 20:23 - Jun 26 with 2411 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Not getting too excited about Huws... on 18:53 - Jun 26 by tractorboy1978

He seems more fussed about playing than money. A rarity I grant you.

Very much so, if he signs I am sure he will become a fan fave quickly enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024