Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heading back from Avalon - Glastonbury ITFC flag 15:15 - Jun 26 with 2747 viewsunstableblue

On route home after a classic festival. Been going since early 90s and that was one of the best.

Some great acts and venues. Radiohead poor, but Wild Beasts, Chic, Casetteboy, little dragon all good.

A great sight was seeing an ITFC flag on a pole with another flag beneath saying 'ISIS SUCK MY C@CK' moving along the pyramid during Chic, couldn't make it down to say hello. Who was that?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Heading back from Avalon - Glastonbury ITFC flag on 16:44 - Jun 26 with 2592 viewsflimflam

That would be the Stowmarket lot

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Heading back from Avalon - Glastonbury ITFC flag on 17:19 - Jun 27 with 2436 viewstrulyblue

It was me, the Town flag led us to meet several fellow supporters as well as take a bit of stick from some strange looking Norwich fans including one who admitted to being called Joe Royal.... Had a great week but now need a month to recover!

Poll: Player of the season so far?

Heading back from Avalon - Glastonbury ITFC flag on 17:20 - Jun 27 with 2428 viewstrulyblue

Heading back from Avalon - Glastonbury ITFC flag on 16:44 - Jun 26 by flimflam

That would be the Stowmarket lot

Indeed

Heading back from Avalon - Glastonbury ITFC flag on 17:44 - Jun 27 with 2373 viewsFenoit

Were you guys also in campervans? Near some portaloos?

We walked past that ITFC flag everyday on the way in
Heading back from Avalon - Glastonbury ITFC flag on 17:53 - Jun 27 with 2356 viewstrulyblue

Heading back from Avalon - Glastonbury ITFC flag on 17:44 - Jun 27 by Fenoit

Were you guys also in campervans? Near some portaloos?

We walked past that ITFC flag everyday on the way in

Yeah, we were in E20 not far from the burger van at the top of the hill. I always travel down on the Monday and normally stay in Shepton Mallett for the night before getting to the gate early on Tuesday morning to get a good spot close to the hill but this year we decided to head straight to the entrance on Monday night to see if we could get some information from security about what time they were going to open up in the morning.... It worked a treat, they thought that we were traders and waved us straight on site meaning we were the first members of the public on site, 12 hours early and gave us the pick of where we wanted to pitch ourselves

Heading back from Avalon - Glastonbury ITFC flag on 20:10 - Jun 27 with 2247 viewsbudgiebasher

Heading back from Avalon - Glastonbury ITFC flag on 17:19 - Jun 27 by trulyblue

It was me, the Town flag led us to meet several fellow supporters as well as take a bit of stick from some strange looking Norwich fans including one who admitted to being called Joe Royal.... Had a great week but now need a month to recover!

i was about 20 metres away from the Town flag at the killers and wanted to come and say hello but getting through the throng was too difficult - echo you on the need for recovery, great few days but feeling the blues now

Poll: Who should be the next manager of ITFC

Heading back from Avalon - Glastonbury ITFC flag on 22:19 - Jun 27 with 2149 viewstrulyblue

Heading back from Avalon - Glastonbury ITFC flag on 20:10 - Jun 27 by budgiebasher

i was about 20 metres away from the Town flag at the killers and wanted to come and say hello but getting through the throng was too difficult - echo you on the need for recovery, great few days but feeling the blues now

I really enjoyed their set, it was just a pity that we couldn't get into the tent.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024