Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just as everything was going well this summer for Town 16:43 - Jun 26 with 3923 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Our most exciting young player is off

B0llocks

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 16:52 - Jun 26 with 3887 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Didn't know Webster was going?

Poll: Best Football Song

Dozzell? (n/t) on 16:52 - Jun 26 with 3880 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 16:52 - Jun 26 with 3878 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 16:52 - Jun 26 by RoyKeanesDog

Didn't know Webster was going?

Fair point

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 17:01 - Jun 26 with 3819 viewsWarkTheWark

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 16:52 - Jun 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Fair point

From my limited sources - beyond the public attitude problem - Tristan Nydam is a better prospect. Plus we also have have Dozzer & a number of others coming through (mentioned but not hyped)... Still from the back of last season he looked to be at the forefront of the pack.
Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 17:24 - Jun 26 with 3722 viewsSWGF

I not sure whether to file this under "Complete nonsense" or "Textbook hyperbole".

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 17:32 - Jun 26 with 3693 viewsKieran_Knows

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 17:24 - Jun 26 by SWGF

I not sure whether to file this under "Complete nonsense" or "Textbook hyperbole".

Both?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 18:09 - Jun 26 with 3596 viewsitfcjoe

It's a shame, but we've got enough quality there coming through who can be better than him.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 18:20 - Jun 26 with 3561 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 18:09 - Jun 26 by itfcjoe

It's a shame, but we've got enough quality there coming through who can be better than him.

The more I think about it, the more I think my OP was a bit over dramatic. And I had forgotten about Webster who is quite clearly a better prospect than Benyu

Login to get fewer ads

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 18:58 - Jun 26 with 3503 viewstextbackup

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 18:20 - Jun 26 by The_Romford_Blue

The more I think about it, the more I think my OP was a bit over dramatic. And I had forgotten about Webster who is quite clearly a better prospect than Benyu

He's not a CB as Webster is tho

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 19:26 - Jun 26 with 3451 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 18:58 - Jun 26 by textbackup

He's not a CB as Webster is tho

Benyu is a CM I had thought

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 19:29 - Jun 26 with 3428 viewsHarryWright

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 18:20 - Jun 26 by The_Romford_Blue

I agree with you, it's a bloody shame. Some shots fans said he was one of their best ever players, how can we let that go without giving him a chance?
Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 19:46 - Jun 26 with 3372 viewsHipsterectomy

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 17:01 - Jun 26 by WarkTheWark

From my limited sources - beyond the public attitude problem - Tristan Nydam is a better prospect. Plus we also have have Dozzer & a number of others coming through (mentioned but not hyped)... Still from the back of last season he looked to be at the forefront of the pack.

Nydam turned into a £30 mill first choice CM for Town after a few years on FM. That's him cursed to play for Felixstowe now

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 20:11 - Jun 26 with 3290 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 19:29 - Jun 26 by HarryWright

I agree with you, it's a bloody shame. Some shots fans said he was one of their best ever players, how can we let that go without giving him a chance?

I'd probably be one of the best ever Aldershot players.

Poll: Best Football Song

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 20:31 - Jun 26 with 3237 viewsPJH

Just as everything was going well this summer for Town on 19:29 - Jun 26 by HarryWright

Not sure if, how it now reads, ITFC have too much choice.
I thought that the Club had a years option on him but no point in holding him too it if he does not want to be here.
It appears that he has had attitude problems before and if so he could make the next twelve months a nightmare for everyone.

I don't think it is anything to do with his footballing ability so it is not a question of not giving him a chance.

edit-just seen that some others are saying much the same on other threads regarding Benyu.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 20:35]
on 20:38 - Jun 26 with 3206 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024