Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benyu leaving... 16:44 - Jun 26 with 2015 viewsSwailsey

Hmmm...

MM doesn't seem too happy with him does he?

I hope people won't use this as a stick to beat him (MM) with before most of them have seen him play.

I haven't, and have heard very good things about him, albeit at a very poor level.

His has an obvious attitude problem (confirmed by the club and player) and I imagine talks have stalled from his end.

Move on, I would think.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 16:46]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Benyu leaving... on 16:45 - Jun 26 with 1988 viewsSamuelowen88

Sounds like Town wanted to keep him but he wasnt interested/ demanded too much.

Poll: England v Wales Score

Benyu leaving... on 16:49 - Jun 26 with 1949 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

My bet is his agent started to chuck some big club names around, asked the earth which got on the wrong side of the club and they said enough was enough.

Well done on the club not to be held to ransom, by lets face facts, a kid who has had a reasonable six months senior football at a much lower level.
Benyu leaving... on 18:15 - Jun 26 with 1752 viewsitfcjoe

It's a shame, but he's not going to be ripping up the Champ this year.

A shame it's ended up like this but I spoke to a couple of academy parents who said he's always had a bad attitude, when I questioned always they said since he joined aged 8

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Benyu leaving... on 18:35 - Jun 26 with 1705 viewsFtnfwest

Pretty easy decision from his point of view. Not a prayer of a game here apart from maybe the carrot stew cup. Would probably have been set up as the scapegoat for that inevitable defeat as well. A little more seriously he does sound as if he has an attitude problem but given it seemed to disappear at aldershot there's no doubt more to that as well.
Benyu leaving... on 18:38 - Jun 26 with 1695 viewsyorkshire

Sounds like the Lavery situation a few seasons ago - these kids are fed a lot of BS by their agents and most of them take it in - look at Sam Ford last season.

That said KB and MM have had some issues and we were going to let him go least season so I don't think there is anything the club can really do if he does want to leave - just get the compensation done right in case he does 'make it'
Benyu leaving... on 08:04 - Jun 27 with 1448 viewschristiand

If he has annoyed MM, he needs to leave. As has been shown previously, if you get on his wrong side you don't get a second chance and ultimately get forced out.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024