Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. 10:22 - Jun 27 with 3482 viewshype313

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/sun-shines-on-ipswich-town-training-as-mick-m

Also, where have the corks gone from your hat?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 10:24 - Jun 27 with 3419 viewshomer_123

Sidelined as well.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 10:26 - Jun 27 with 3417 viewsJohnny_Boy

I thought he looked quite jolly.

Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 10:30 - Jun 27 with 3374 viewsFixed_It

Probably needs to be more alert if he is to make the position of 4th slip his own...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 10:33 - Jun 27 with 3349 viewsGlasgowBlue

Phil isn't a slave to fashion really is he?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 10:36 - Jun 27 with 3345 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 10:30 - Jun 27 by Fixed_It

Probably needs to be more alert if he is to make the position of 4th slip his own...

Mick suggested silly mid on when he saw my hat. Was really very hot down there yesterday, didn't envy the players training in that. Assume that's why they spent a lot of time in the dome.
Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 10:37 - Jun 27 with 3340 viewschicoazul

Do you know what, I think the start of pre-season training is my absolute favourite part of the football calendar. I absolutely love it. The hope the expectation the transfer nonsense the sun is out. Great stuff.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 10:38 - Jun 27 with 3320 viewsFixed_It

Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 10:36 - Jun 27 by PhilTWTD

Mick suggested silly mid on when he saw my hat. Was really very hot down there yesterday, didn't envy the players training in that. Assume that's why they spent a lot of time in the dome.

You misheard him. He said you've got a silly hat on.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 10:39 - Jun 27 with 3302 viewsFixed_It

Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 10:37 - Jun 27 by chicoazul

Do you know what, I think the start of pre-season training is my absolute favourite part of the football calendar. I absolutely love it. The hope the expectation the transfer nonsense the sun is out. Great stuff.

Absolutely. And then the season starts...

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Login to get fewer ads

Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 12:56 - Jun 27 with 3066 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 10:38 - Jun 27 by Fixed_It

You misheard him. He said you've got a silly hat on.

You may well be right.
Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 19:43 - Jun 27 with 2772 viewsLord_Lucan

Reminds me of John Sergeant being shoved out the way by Thatchers press secretary.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 09:05 - Jun 28 with 2551 viewsMorls

Skuse Skuse Skuse..... (shaking my head and tutting) You do Infuriate me, I think you're useless and lazy and a poor excuse for a centre midfielder and when I see photos of pre-season where players are boxing and doing weights and you're standing there with your arms folded chilling out with no sign of a sweat whatsoever...... Grrrrr..... Its like you're in the middle of a game man!!
Makes me so angry!! Put a shift in boy! if you cant do it in a game at least do it in training!!
Going to get down arrows from the Skuse lovers..... "oh..but he is good at cutting the ball out!!" Bo!!ocks!!!!
(and... deep breath...... )
Phil, you look quite disinterested in this pic.. on 09:06 - Jun 28 with 2546 viewsNo9

I see Mr Skuse has taken up his usual stance
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024