Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
14:47 - Jun 27 with 3057 views_

Really looking forward to the World Cup in Qatar! on 15:11 - Jun 27 with 2983 viewsScuzzer

Hold on we have the wonderful prospect of Russia first! Ha ha.
Boycott that one first!

Established 1968

on 15:16 - Jun 27 with 2974 views_

Really looking forward to the World Cup in Qatar! on 15:11 - Jun 27 by Scuzzer

Hold on we have the wonderful prospect of Russia first! Ha ha.
Boycott that one first!

Really looking forward to the World Cup in Qatar! on 15:20 - Jun 27 with 2960 viewshype313

Can't believe once Blatter was binned they then didn't do a root and branch review of his recent awards of WC's.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Really looking forward to the World Cup in Qatar! on 15:24 - Jun 27 with 2944 viewsReuser_is_God

Really looking forward to the World Cup in Qatar! on 15:20 - Jun 27 by hype313

Can't believe once Blatter was binned they then didn't do a root and branch review of his recent awards of WC's.

Mental isn't it?

Almost as bad as Blatter himself.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Really looking forward to the World Cup in Qatar! on 15:35 - Jun 27 with 2915 viewsNazemariner

*****NEWSFLASH****

The whole bloody game is corrupt from top to bottom, and you and I are sponsoring it.

Neither Government, nor the footballing authorities give a flying one so long as there is a profit to be had. Even if that is at the cost of human life.
on 15:40 - Jun 27 with 2901 views_

Really looking forward to the World Cup in Qatar! on 15:35 - Jun 27 by Nazemariner

*****NEWSFLASH****

The whole bloody game is corrupt from top to bottom, and you and I are sponsoring it.

Neither Government, nor the footballing authorities give a flying one so long as there is a profit to be had. Even if that is at the cost of human life.

Really looking forward to the World Cup in Qatar! on 15:41 - Jun 27 with 2894 viewsbluelagos

Really looking forward to the World Cup in Qatar! on 15:24 - Jun 27 by Reuser_is_God

Mental isn't it?

Almost as bad as Blatter himself.

If they had, Qatar would have a good case to claim the money spent on stadiums, which would bankrupt Fifa.

So they put money ahead of the need for a transparent, corrupt free decision....would've thought eh?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Really looking forward to the World Cup in Qatar! on 15:41 - Jun 27 with 2885 viewsNazemariner

on 15:40 - Jun 27 by _

Skipped the final minute. I'll go back and watch it, then edit my comment if necessary.
Login to get fewer ads

Really looking forward to the World Cup in Qatar! on 15:50 - Jun 27 with 2846 viewsNazemariner

on 15:40 - Jun 27 by _

You stitched me right up with your edit.

It's a bloody disgrace I'm sure we all agree, but endorsing the game in any form is an acceptance these actions.

I don't know what can be done, but would certainly support any boycott of the 2022 WC, and 2018 for that matter. Amy true fan knows that international football is sh1te anyhow.
on 15:52 - Jun 27 with 2840 views_

Really looking forward to the World Cup in Qatar! on 15:50 - Jun 27 by Nazemariner

You stitched me right up with your edit.

It's a bloody disgrace I'm sure we all agree, but endorsing the game in any form is an acceptance these actions.

I don't know what can be done, but would certainly support any boycott of the 2022 WC, and 2018 for that matter. Amy true fan knows that international football is sh1te anyhow.

Really looking forward to the World Cup in Qatar! on 16:14 - Jun 27 with 2809 viewsNazemariner

on 15:52 - Jun 27 by _

Standard 😉
on 16:19 - Jun 27 with 2799 views_

Really looking forward to the World Cup in Qatar! on 16:14 - Jun 27 by Nazemariner

Standard 😉

Really looking forward to the World Cup in Qatar! on 16:35 - Jun 27 with 2776 viewsJ_1TFC

Sadly having lived in the Middle east for 4 years this is not just true of Qatar, but any wealthy middle east country. Its a different world and thats how its lived. There is a lot wrong with europe USA etc which the middle east think is bizarre.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024