Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? 20:58 - Jun 27 with 6830 viewsMVBlue

Cant see any mention of this but Stuart Watson been highlighting it and Evans return to spending, also mention of winning the fans back...

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town-s-2m-bid-for-danny-ward-shows-marcus-ev

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 21:25 - Jun 27 with 6677 viewsBluefish

Read this and then tell me we need to spend money

David Norris (£2.25m) and Lucas Civelli (£1m), Lee Martin (£1.5m), Grant Leadbitter (£2.6m), Carlos Edwards (£1.3m) and Tamas Priskin (£1.7m), Paul Taylor (£1.5m), Michael Chopra (£1.5m) and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (£1.1m)

Not a single player was value for moneybexcept maybe Edwards by fluke in a bit position. Civelli was obviously unlucky

Didz was free, Murphy was free, berra was free, Bart was free etc.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2017 21:27]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 21:41 - Jun 27 with 6518 viewstextbackup

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 21:25 - Jun 27 by Bluefish

David Norris (£2.25m) and Lucas Civelli (£1m), Lee Martin (£1.5m), Grant Leadbitter (£2.6m), Carlos Edwards (£1.3m) and Tamas Priskin (£1.7m), Paul Taylor (£1.5m), Michael Chopra (£1.5m) and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (£1.1m)

Not a single player was value for moneybexcept maybe Edwards by fluke in a bit position. Civelli was obviously unlucky

So if that's the case why haven't we gone all out to sign quality frees the last 3 years then?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 21:43 - Jun 27 with 6496 viewsBluefish

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 21:41 - Jun 27 by textbackup

So if that's the case why haven't we gone all out to sign quality frees the last 3 years then?

Mm stands for Mick McCarthy not Merlin the magician

He has done well considering

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 21:50 - Jun 27 with 6408 viewsBLUEBEAT

I hate everything about this line:

"Paul Jewell recruited Paul Taylor (£1.5m), Michael Chopra (£1.5m) and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (£1.1m)"

Poll: W or W

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 21:52 - Jun 27 with 6380 viewstextbackup

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 21:43 - Jun 27 by Bluefish

Mm stands for Mick McCarthy not Merlin the magician

He has done well considering

LOLOLOLOLOL he's not reading this, he won't like you more for sticking up for him

You're saying we've spent money on sht, and got great players for free (playing big wages) so why didn't mick stick to that philosophy if he knew we'd not pay a fee, and if he's so great in the transfer market?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 21:59 - Jun 27 with 6293 viewsBluefish

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 21:52 - Jun 27 by textbackup

LOLOLOLOLOL he's not reading this, he won't like you more for sticking up for him

You're saying we've spent money on sht, and got great players for free (playing big wages) so why didn't mick stick to that philosophy if he knew we'd not pay a fee, and if he's so great in the transfer market?

All about balance

We will be better or me and you do a session with the beers on me

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 22:00 - Jun 27 with 6276 viewsBluefish

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 21:59 - Jun 27 by Bluefish

All about balance

We will be better or me and you do a session with the beers on me

I am 7 pints in but it is in writing now so it stands

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 22:01 - Jun 27 with 6270 viewsSimonds92

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 21:50 - Jun 27 by BLUEBEAT

I hate everything about this line:

"Paul Jewell recruited Paul Taylor (£1.5m), Michael Chopra (£1.5m) and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (£1.1m)"

To be fair he also signed Cresswell who would have covered the spend on those 3 players comfortably.
Login to get fewer ads

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 22:02 - Jun 27 with 6270 viewsSitfcB

Does this not count?

Ward Reveals Conversations With Town Prior to Cardiff Move 25th Jun 2017 13:07
Former Rotherham striker Danny Ward has outlined his reasons for joining Cardiff City and revealed that he spoke to Town before opting for a reunion with his former Millers boss Neil Warnock in Wales. 33

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 22:02 - Jun 27 with 6252 viewsBluefish

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 22:01 - Jun 27 by Simonds92

To be fair he also signed Cresswell who would have covered the spend on those 3 players comfortably.

Correct and Mick signed mings

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 22:14 - Jun 27 with 6137 viewsPhilTWTD

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 22:02 - Jun 27 by SitfcB

Does this not count?

Ward Reveals Conversations With Town Prior to Cardiff Move 25th Jun 2017 13:07
Former Rotherham striker Danny Ward has outlined his reasons for joining Cardiff City and revealed that he spoke to Town before opting for a reunion with his former Millers boss Neil Warnock in Wales. 33

Further to that, not heard the same re the fee, from what I was told we made a big bid but not bigger than Cardiff's. All happened a few weeks back.
£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 23:00 - Jun 27 with 5751 viewsWallingford_Boy

Probably because it's not true?

RIP Sir Bobby

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 23:30 - Jun 27 with 5588 viewsMVBlue

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 22:14 - Jun 27 by PhilTWTD

Further to that, not heard the same re the fee, from what I was told we made a big bid but not bigger than Cardiff's. All happened a few weeks back.

Yep I see. Not often a player goes to the club thst offers less.

I hope we carry on in this fashion and not the oh well we tried lets settle for div 4 striker.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 08:04 - Jun 28 with 4746 viewsBlueman211

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 21:25 - Jun 27 by Bluefish

Irrelevant, 90% of those signings weren't even made by mick.
£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 08:43 - Jun 28 with 4601 viewsJohnny_Boy

£2 million Danny ward bid not hitting twtd news? on 22:14 - Jun 27 by PhilTWTD

I've been hearing that Cardiff had a £1.6m bid accepted. Which would suggest our supposed £2m was turned down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024