Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... 06:26 - Jun 28 with 21501 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....rainwater levels ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 06:37 - Jun 28 with 10210 viewsBenters

Very well thank you.

Yesterday i had one full 'Emergency Butt' left.

But a bit of work this morn around 4am i know have six full butts again.

Not all my butts are connected to downpipes, so i transfer the water accross from those that are into those that aint!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 06:54 - Jun 28 with 10177 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 06:37 - Jun 28 by Benters

Very well thank you.

Not all my butts are connected to downpipes, so i transfer the water accross from those that are into those that aint!

Why does it only rain at night time at the moment !

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 06:58 - Jun 28 with 10162 viewsBenters

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 06:54 - Jun 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Its raining here now .

I call 4am Morning ?

Gentlybentley

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:05 - Jun 28 with 10144 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 06:58 - Jun 28 by Benters

Its raining here now .

I call 4am Morning ?

Great, the grass & plants need it. Cutting hedges today, going to be fun. You still busy Benters?

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:07 - Jun 28 with 10138 viewsBergholtBru

Very well thank you.

Both mine are full now. Looks too wet to do much at present, might have day off!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:10 - Jun 28 with 10128 viewsBenters

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:05 - Jun 28 by StochesStotasBlewe

Great, the grass & plants need it. Cutting hedges today, going to be fun. You still busy Benters?

Yes thanks i am,i started a new one last week,and am due to start another biggy today,but i reckon i can push that on to tomoz,better day tomoz,everything is so wet out.

Gentlybentley

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:13 - Jun 28 with 10118 viewsBenters

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:07 - Jun 28 by BergholtBru

Both mine are full now. Looks too wet to do much at present, might have day off!!

#easylife

Gentlybentley

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:13 - Jun 28 with 10118 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Its raining here now .

I call 4am Morning ?

Shall we have a row about when you were up with your butts ?

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:15 - Jun 28 with 10115 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:10 - Jun 28 by Benters

Yes thanks i am,i started a new one last week,and am due to start another biggy today,but i reckon i can push that on to tomoz,better day tomoz,everything is so wet out.

Good man. Glad it,s going well mate. Had yesterday off to do a spot of fishing, in hindsight, would have been better going today. Waterproofs on today methinks.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:30 - Jun 28 with 10085 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Do you keep them covered....apparently blight spores can collect there and be spread by watering into the greenhouse?

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:30 - Jun 28 with 10078 viewsBenters

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:13 - Jun 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Shall we have a row about when you were up with your butts ?

Ha

Gentlybentley

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:32 - Jun 28 with 10067 viewsBenters

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:15 - Jun 28 by StochesStotasBlewe

Good man. Glad it,s going well mate. Had yesterday off to do a spot of fishing, in hindsight, would have been better going today. Waterproofs on today methinks.

Yeah boy work with the weather innit .

Gentlybentley

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:44 - Jun 28 with 10039 viewsBenters

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:30 - Jun 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Do you keep them covered....apparently blight spores can collect there and be spread by watering into the greenhouse?

Yes chap they are all covered.

Gentlybentley

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 08:17 - Jun 28 with 9978 viewsbluejake78

Benters likes to keep his Butt full.(horrible thought)
Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 08:43 - Jun 28 with 9949 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 07:44 - Jun 28 by Benters

Yes chap they are all covered.

Good stuff.....so twtd'ers today's public information broadcast is 'always keep your butts covered'.......especially Glassers up there in Scotland, what with all the rain that way !

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 08:56 - Jun 28 with 9929 viewsBenters

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 08:43 - Jun 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Good stuff.....so twtd'ers today's public information broadcast is 'always keep your butts covered'.......especially Glassers up there in Scotland, what with all the rain that way !

Bless him.

Gentlybentley

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 09:22 - Jun 28 with 9892 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 08:56 - Jun 28 by Benters

Bless him.

Cheers Jeezas !

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 11:22 - Jun 28 with 9841 viewsPortwoman

Its raining here now .

I call 4am Morning ?

I call 4am the middle of the night!

Mr PW measured 25mm in the last 24 hours so is happy that the veg are growing nicely on the allotment. He's less happy at the prospect of having to cut the lawns ....
Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 11:28 - Jun 28 with 9833 viewsBenters

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 11:22 - Jun 28 by Portwoman

Mr PW measured 25mm in the last 24 hours so is happy that the veg are growing nicely on the allotment. He's less happy at the prospect of having to cut the lawns ....

The birds around here start going for it around 3am -3.30am,some mornings im sat in my garden at 4am listening to them,its fantastic.

This could be the second year i havent once used my outside tap,only the water from what the good Lord sends me.(its better for the gardens anyway).

Amen to that.

Gentlybentley

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 11:32 - Jun 28 with 9830 viewsJ2BLUE

Very well thank you.

Nice one Benters. We should all be saving water.

Not using a hose to water our gardens LUKE...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 11:33 - Jun 28 with 9821 viewsBenters

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 11:32 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

This.

Gentlybentley

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 12:02 - Jun 28 with 9789 viewsBluebell

Agreed!

I never use a hose on my garden but have to use tap water for my pots and tubs as I don't have a butt.

The rain yesterday evening was beautiful and the garden feels like it is breathing again.
Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 12:49 - Jun 28 with 9755 viewsGuthrum

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 06:54 - Jun 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

The air cools down to below the dew point, water vapour condenses until the droplets reach a critical size and it rains!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 13:37 - Jun 28 with 9735 viewsRyorry

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 11:22 - Jun 28 by Portwoman

Does he know you disseminate his personal measurements on public forums?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anybody know how Benters butts are getting on... on 13:44 - Jun 28 with 9711 viewsReuser_is_God

I had my 3 sprinklers on last night whilst having a beer in my hot tub, lovely.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024