Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry joins Aston Villa (n/t) 14:19 - Jun 28 with 7891 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

John Terry joins Aston Villa (n/t) on 02:37 - Jun 29 with 1303 viewstextbackup

John Terry joins Aston Villa (n/t) on 22:54 - Jun 28 by vapour_trail

Nah. Every time JT gets an airing on here you're right in there. It's manlove if ever I saw it.

He's been an incredible defender and captain for his club for something like 20 years, whatever he's done off the pitch is of no concern to me, not an ITFC player to let it bother me

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

John Terry joins Aston Villa (n/t) on 06:43 - Jun 29 with 1263 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

John Terry joins Aston Villa (n/t) on 22:53 - Jun 28 by textbackup

More I just know exactly what our manager will see us attempt against a team with a massively strong in the air CB

Play our 4th choice striker against him?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

John Terry joins Aston Villa (n/t) on 09:10 - Jun 29 with 1207 viewschicoazul

Has he really haha, love to see the Birmingham fans' collective face right now.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

John Terry joins Aston Villa (n/t) on 10:55 - Jun 29 with 1178 viewsTheBlueBarca

We can make fun of it all we like, if a Championship club can get a centre half of what John Terry was in his prime, that's a wise investment. People laughed at Sheringham when he signed for Spam. He then single handedly promoted them at our expense.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Aston Villa are a Championship club..... on 11:01 - Jun 29 with 1178 viewsBloots

John Terry joins Aston Villa (n/t) on 10:55 - Jun 29 by TheBlueBarca

We can make fun of it all we like, if a Championship club can get a centre half of what John Terry was in his prime, that's a wise investment. People laughed at Sheringham when he signed for Spam. He then single handedly promoted them at our expense.

...only in as much as they are currently in the Championship.

Modern football means that clubs are really judged purely on their spending power. While Villa still have parachute payments they have the ability to do this type of deal.

If he had signed for Barnsley you would have a comparison to our position and therefore an argument.

He didn't, so your point holds no water.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

John Terry joins Aston Villa (n/t) on 11:02 - Jun 29 with 1175 viewsReuser_is_God

John Terry joins Aston Villa (n/t) on 10:55 - Jun 29 by TheBlueBarca

Agreed, anyone mocking this signing is a melt.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024