Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gerken signs new 2 year deal 17:43 - Jun 28 with 2541 viewsLuk38644

Please, don't let this be because of Bart!

[Post edited 28 Jun 2017 17:44]
Gerken signs new 2 year deal on 17:46 - Jun 28 with 2508 viewschicoazul

I doubt it. Being a no 2 at Ipswich will probably be the best thing to ever happen to him in his career.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Gerken signs new 2 year deal on 18:04 - Jun 28 with 2450 viewsPhilTWTD

Has been ongoing since the interest from Cardiff in January. Option was taken up with talks promised about a longer deal.
Gerken signs new 2 year deal on 18:06 - Jun 28 with 2429 viewsuefacup81

Mick clearly rates him as a back-up to Bart, and I have to admit that I do too. When he's come in and had a little bit of a run in the team he's been more than capable. I'm not sure we'd be able to attract anyone of his ability to come and sit on the bench with little prospect of advancement.

I wouldn't be surprised if, if Bart does go, Mick looks for a replacement too and keeps Gerken as backup.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Gerken signs new 2 year deal on 18:52 - Jun 28 with 2374 viewsRegencyBlue

Gerken signs new 2 year deal on 18:06 - Jun 28 by uefacup81

Mick clearly rates him as a back-up to Bart, and I have to admit that I do too. When he's come in and had a little bit of a run in the team he's been more than capable. I'm not sure we'd be able to attract anyone of his ability to come and sit on the bench with little prospect of advancement.

I wouldn't be surprised if, if Bart does go, Mick looks for a replacement too and keeps Gerken as backup.

Gerken is a good shot stopper but his failure to dominate his area is worrying and costs us points.

I wouldn't want him as first choice so if Bart does go we do need to look for a like for like replacement.
Gerken signs new 2 year deal on 18:55 - Jun 28 with 2365 viewsclive_baker

He's a perfectly capable back up keeper. Regardless of if we sell Bart or not, we need a #2 goalkeeper so I'm not sure why this is a surprise. If we sell Bart I would fully expect us to sign a replacement, although obviously I'm hoping that doesn't happen.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Gerken signs new 2 year deal on 20:12 - Jun 28 with 2294 viewsTractorWood

Gerken signs new 2 year deal on 18:52 - Jun 28 by RegencyBlue

Gerken is a good shot stopper but his failure to dominate his area is worrying and costs us points.

I wouldn't want him as first choice so if Bart does go we do need to look for a like for like replacement.

A like for like replacement will probably cost whatever we sell Bart for. Not realistically going to happen imo.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Gerken signs new 2 year deal on 05:47 - Jun 29 with 2218 viewsBenters

Well we cant keep signing players without selling,MM said that,and i reckon Bart will be offski.

Money talks innit.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Gerken signs new 2 year deal on 10:53 - Jun 29 with 2117 viewsTheBlueBarca

I liken this to the time we had Forrest/Baker and then Forrest/Wright. It makes sense to have two first team standard Goalkeepers at this level so a smart investment, assuming it's not because we are selling Bart to fund the Huws/Garner transfers.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024