Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. 22:15 - Jun 28 with 6905 viewsLord_Lucan

Ho ho.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 22:54 - Jun 28 with 5947 viewsHARRY10

that's not News
I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 23:26 - Jun 28 with 5905 viewsLord_Lucan

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 22:54 - Jun 28 by HARRY10

that's not News

It is for me.

I'm a bit backward.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 23:46 - Jun 28 with 5877 viewsSarge

Didn't he then say he didn't remember shouting 'F*ck the Tories'.

He knows nothing, Jon Snow.
I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 23:53 - Jun 28 with 5865 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Well he is the bastard of winterfell, king of the nights watch.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 00:06 - Jun 29 with 5854 viewsHARRY10

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 23:46 - Jun 28 by Sarge

As expected the Daily Mail has gone into meltdown with the forum covered in spittle and foam from mouths frothing in anger.

I can only wonder if it was the other way round would those same posterrs be shrieking about 'political correctness' and how it stops people from saying what they want.
I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 01:36 - Jun 29 with 5794 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 23:26 - Jun 28 by Lord_Lucan

It is for me.

I'm a bit backward.

I think he means "fu ck the Tories" could be the C4 news theme tune
I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:00 - Jun 29 with 5638 viewsblue_oyster

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 23:46 - Jun 28 by Sarge

I just wish he'd drop the pretence that he's impartial.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

on 08:02 - Jun 29 with 5621 views_

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:00 - Jun 29 by blue_oyster

Login to get fewer ads

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:06 - Jun 29 with 5610 viewsGlasgowBlue

This thread is throwing up all the hypocrites who blub about Tory biased media.

This place would be in meltdown if Kay Buley had been seen at Glastonbury chanting fcuk Labour.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 08:12 - Jun 29 with 5597 views_

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:06 - Jun 29 by GlasgowBlue

This place would be in meltdown if Kay Buley had been seen at Glastonbury chanting fcuk Labour.

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:16 - Jun 29 with 5587 viewsGeoffSentence

He only ever pops up at election time with his swingometer, enthusiastically analysing what could happen in different scenarios, it's not as if he is at the leading edge of political commentary like Kuensberg and Robinson.

Maybe he could get his new found notoriety into his next bit of election fun, ' And if Corbyn could get the young vote out in even greater numbers that would fwck the tories'.

That would be quite jolly.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:18 - Jun 29 with 5575 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:16 - Jun 29 by GeoffSentence

He only ever pops up at election time with his swingometer, enthusiastically analysing what could happen in different scenarios, it's not as if he is at the leading edge of political commentary like Kuensberg and Robinson.

Maybe he could get his new found notoriety into his next bit of election fun, ' And if Corbyn could get the young vote out in even greater numbers that would fwck the tories'.

That would be quite jolly.

You are thinking of a different Snow.

Iron Lion Zion

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:20 - Jun 29 with 5560 viewsSuperfrans

Frankly. I'm impressed that a 69 year old man was getting off his t!ts at a music festival. He gets my vote, every time.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:20 - Jun 29 with 5563 viewsStokieBlue

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:18 - Jun 29 by GlasgowBlue

He got a bit upset on channel 4 news last night when the guy from the Adam Smith institute said not everyone hates the Tories as much as him.

I like him but a bit unprofessional to get himself into such a work related situation.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:22 - Jun 29 with 5554 viewsGeoffSentence

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:18 - Jun 29 by GlasgowBlue

How many of these fwckers are there?

Edit: I see I was confusing him with his cousin Peter. Then, there's Dan the historian of course, and Jon Snow in GOT. What a confusing world we live in .

I still think it would be jolly for Peter Snow to use it on election night.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2017 8:26]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:23 - Jun 29 with 5557 viewssoupytwist

Some bellend from the Adam Smith institute managed to get a dig in at Jon Snow’s alleged bias at the end of a Channel 4 news discussion on the noises being made about ending the public sector pay freeze.

You can see the discussion here - https://www.channel4.com/news/successive-governments-fail-to-improve-social-mobi

Man from the Adam Smith Institute tried to get the last word in by saying ‘We don’t all hate the Tories as much as you Jon” after being thanked for participating.
I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:23 - Jun 29 with 5543 viewsSuperfrans

That, of course, works both ways.

The majority of the national newspapers in this country spent most of the election chanting "fcuk Labour". In print.

At least Jon Snow is expressing his opinions in his own personal time.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:24 - Jun 29 with 5534 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:22 - Jun 29 by GeoffSentence

How many of these fwckers are there?

Edit: I see I was confusing him with his cousin Peter. Then, there's Dan the historian of course, and Jon Snow in GOT. What a confusing world we live in .

I still think it would be jolly for Peter Snow to use it on election night.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2017 8:26]

3. John, Peter and his son Dan.

Iron Lion Zion

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:24 - Jun 29 with 5535 viewsStokieBlue

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:23 - Jun 29 by soupytwist

Some bellend from the Adam Smith institute managed to get a dig in at Jon Snow’s alleged bias at the end of a Channel 4 news discussion on the noises being made about ending the public sector pay freeze.

You can see the discussion here - https://www.channel4.com/news/successive-governments-fail-to-improve-social-mobi

Man from the Adam Smith Institute tried to get the last word in by saying ‘We don’t all hate the Tories as much as you Jon” after being thanked for participating.

That bellend was far more sensible than the other two on there, especially with regards to the housing issues in this country.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:31 - Jun 29 with 5491 viewsWD19

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:23 - Jun 29 by Superfrans

That, of course, works both ways.

The majority of the national newspapers in this country spent most of the election chanting "fcuk Labour". In print.

At least Jon Snow is expressing his opinions in his own personal time.

C4 has been proudly displaying it's colours for some time. If anything Murphy is worse.

But for every C4 news there is a Sky news. For every daily mail there is a Daily mirror. People can pick their poison and any claims of media bias are a nonsense.

People tend to see the outlet they agree with as 'fair' and anything they disagree with a biased. Has always been the way.
I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 09:19 - Jun 29 with 5398 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Yes but let's remember the most important thing about that sentence.. Kay Burley is a horror of woman and an all round massive cock.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 09:58 - Jun 29 with 5335 viewsWeWereZombies

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 08:24 - Jun 29 by GlasgowBlue

3. John, Peter and his son Dan.

And not forgetting the yellow snow where the huskies go...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 10:05 - Jun 29 with 5317 viewsArcher4721

Neville Southall seems a good chap too..

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 10:11 - Jun 29 with 5296 viewsArcher4721

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 01:36 - Jun 29 by FrowsyArmLarry

I think he means "fu ck the Tories" could be the C4 news theme tune

"fu ck the Tories" could be the C4 news theme tune

At least some in the media are trying!

https://www.channel4.com/news/revealed-inside-the-secretive-tory-election-call-c
I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 14:08 - Jun 29 with 5139 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I see Jon Snow got wasted at Glastonbury. on 23:53 - Jun 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Well he is the bastard of winterfell, king of the nights watch.

There is no king of the NW.

You're thinking of Lord Commander, he's not that either.

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024