Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else still mining the Glastonbury content 23:23 - Jun 28 with 1979 viewsvapour_trail

Dj shadows set is ace.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Anyone else still mining the Glastonbury content on 23:35 - Jun 28 with 1962 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

He's decent
Anyone else still mining the Glastonbury content on 07:19 - Jun 29 with 1895 viewsGlasgowBlue

Only just got around to watching the Barry Gibb set. That was absolutely brilliant.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone else still mining the Glastonbury content on 07:58 - Jun 29 with 1871 viewsSteve_M

I re-watched The Flaming Lips last night, just because it's the Flaming Lips.

I don't know why I hadn't really heard London Grammar though, that was the perfect accompaniment to doing something a little dull for an hour or so at work the other day.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone else still mining the Glastonbury content on 09:07 - Jun 29 with 1839 viewsbluewein

Yeah, I watched that last night as well.

It was pretty excellent, but it probably would have been better for me if i hadn't watched the Justice set before. That was something else. Took me a while to realise that whilst watching it I was dancing around my kitchen.

Did you watch Phoenix in the end Vapes?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Anyone else still mining the Glastonbury content on 09:30 - Jun 29 with 1820 viewsWeWereZombies

Only just got round to watching the full Radiohead set last night and carried on watching the rest of the stuff they had tacked on the end. Had never heard of Andersen .Paak and was surprised and impressed enough by the couple of numbers they showed to look him up on Wikipedia - quite a story.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone else still mining the Glastonbury content on 09:31 - Jun 29 with 1811 viewsSamuelowen88

They were claiming that all the sets would be on there but they arent. Not from ALL the stages. Were a few on the acoustic stage i wanted to listen to / watch

Poll: England v Wales Score

Anyone else still mining the Glastonbury content on 09:32 - Jun 29 with 1808 viewsBOjK

I haven't watched any of it, but now I know DJ Shadow was on I'll check that out.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Anyone else still mining the Glastonbury content on 09:33 - Jun 29 with 1801 viewsblue_oyster

I watched Ed Sheeran, which was the first time I'd seen him. It will be the last.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else still mining the Glastonbury content on 09:46 - Jun 29 with 1789 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone else still mining the Glastonbury content on 09:33 - Jun 29 by blue_oyster

I watched Ed Sheeran, which was the first time I'd seen him. It will be the last.

Mark Radcliffe played a track on his folk show last night (third from last tune), you would have to be dead from the waist down not to be livelied up by this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08vq2fd

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone else still mining the Glastonbury content on 22:22 - Jul 3 with 1683 viewsvapour_trail

Just got round to Joe Goddard.

Best set at the festival so far.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024