Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? 18:59 - Jun 29 with 23751 viewsm14_blue

Mine is just cheerfully bemused by the whole thing.

A typical conversation goes something like this;

Her: what are they all going on about now?
Me: just arguing about Jeremy Corbyn
Her: still?
Me: yep
Her: what's that got to do with Ipswich?
Me: Nothing
Her: I don't get it
Me: (patronising pat on the arm) I know
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 19:11 - Jun 29 with 8349 viewsWD19

Her: What are you doing?
Me: Arguing on the Internet.
*SiLENCE*

Youngest daughter: You still on twttered.
Me: Yes
*SILENCE*

.....I did get a nice Father's Day mug with my avatar on it though.....so in my book that makes TWTD a shared interest with the rest of my family.
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 19:36 - Jun 29 with 8298 viewsLord_Lucan

Mine used to resent TWTD as I was always on it - or when I sit watching TV I generally have my laptop on it's desired position and refresh every now and then. She has warmed to it now though because I have picked up some top tips and info on here.

If there is anyone who is really anti TWTD it's my bank manager as over the last 20 years I have probably worked at 50% of my capacity. Thinking about it logically our grand leaders owe me a fortune as my business is in tatters due to this site.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 19:41 - Jun 29 with 8275 viewsSwansea_Blue

My missus shows zero interest. I only get the occasional passing comment of "are you on that tvvat site again?".

I'm not sure whether she's unclear about the name or she's actually got more insight about us than I give her credit for

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 19:44 - Jun 29 with 8262 viewsSwansea_Blue

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 19:36 - Jun 29 by Lord_Lucan

Mine used to resent TWTD as I was always on it - or when I sit watching TV I generally have my laptop on it's desired position and refresh every now and then. She has warmed to it now though because I have picked up some top tips and info on here.

If there is anyone who is really anti TWTD it's my bank manager as over the last 20 years I have probably worked at 50% of my capacity. Thinking about it logically our grand leaders owe me a fortune as my business is in tatters due to this site.

TWTD top tips:

1. Don't leave your shoes outside your front door
2. If anything goes wrong always blame someone sitting near you

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 19:46 - Jun 29 with 8243 viewsfactual_blue

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 19:44 - Jun 29 by Swansea_Blue

TWTD top tips:

1. Don't leave your shoes outside your front door
2. If anything goes wrong always blame someone sitting near you

3. Don't bother claiming compensation if you drive your Saab through a pothole.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 19:48 - Jun 29 with 8247 viewsPJH

When I go to an away night match I usually get instructed NOT to go on TWTD when I get home in the early hours of the morning.

Otherwise it now seems to be accepted that I spend a hell of a lot of time on here.
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 19:49 - Jun 29 with 8239 viewsGeoffSentence

WIfeSentence: Are you on TWTD.....Again

or

WifeSentence: What are you laughing at....oh TWTD

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:17 - Jun 29 with 8172 viewsSarge

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 19:41 - Jun 29 by Swansea_Blue

My missus shows zero interest. I only get the occasional passing comment of "are you on that tvvat site again?".

I'm not sure whether she's unclear about the name or she's actually got more insight about us than I give her credit for

That's funny, I have the exact same situation.
Login to get fewer ads

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:21 - Jun 29 with 8156 viewshomer_123

Cited in the divorce papers.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:24 - Jun 29 with 8145 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Mine just doesn't get it.

When I first started seeing her she went on a read what I was talking about to try and wind me up, thankfully she just got really bored of it.

Poll: Best Football Song

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:25 - Jun 29 with 8138 viewsPJH

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:24 - Jun 29 by RoyKeanesDog

When I first started seeing her she went on a read what I was talking about to try and wind me up, thankfully she just got really bored of it.

She would learn a lot about her future Father in Law on here.
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:27 - Jun 29 with 8129 viewsRoyKeanesDog

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:25 - Jun 29 by PJH

She would learn a lot about her future Father in Law on here.

She has a basic understanding of the craziness of our family, without knowing the extent.

That's the way it should be really.

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:27 - Jun 29 with 8126 viewsCoastalblue

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:24 - Jun 29 by RoyKeanesDog

Wait until your old man gives her the idea of catching you like you did to him

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:29 - Jun 29 with 8113 viewstextbackup

Mine calls this site

'That fcking match of those days or whatever'

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:30 - Jun 29 with 8111 viewsRoyKeanesDog

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:27 - Jun 29 by Coastalblue

Unfortunately I wouldn't put it past her.

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:45 - Jun 29 with 8048 viewsjeera

My ex thought we just a bunch of idiots constantly arguing over nothing.

She insinuated we are all immature.

Bitch. What does she know?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:45 - Jun 29 with 8047 viewsLord_Lucan

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:27 - Jun 29 by Coastalblue

Apparently my daughter comes on here but she is the sort of bod that won't reveal who she is on here even when she is bolloxed.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:52 - Jun 29 with 8025 viewsRentaghost

Thinks guys reminiscing of the past glories, I cant really argue with that.

Poll: Will the club pay a transfer fee before the season starts?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:55 - Jun 29 with 8010 viewsGavTWTD

Mine thinks it's just a passing fad.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:55 - Jun 29 with 8009 viewsJ2BLUE

Mine types out my posts for me

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:56 - Jun 29 with 8003 viewsnorth_stand77

Him: Are you STILL on that Tw*tiers site?
Me: Might be
Him: You're always on there, but if you like your nonsense, that's fine.
Me: (Pauses to think. What is the most interesting and academic fact I can relay to him in an effort to state my case? Further pause to scroll back a few days....hmmmmm, still looking, still looking...)

Look over- he's lost interest, nose in motor bike mag.

Him: Did you know the electronic mode adjustment on the GS Adventurer is useful as long as you remember to depress the clutch for selection on the move....

Me: No reply

Now where was I.....
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:56 - Jun 29 with 7999 viewsSuperfrans

My daughter is always asking what I'm doing on that website, "Twid".

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

on 21:02 - Jun 29 with 7970 views_

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:29 - Jun 29 by textbackup

Mine calls this site

'That fcking match of those days or whatever'

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:02 - Jun 29 with 7977 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Good to see I'm not the only one who's other half thinks I spend half my time on a website called tw*tted

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:06 - Jun 29 with 7943 viewsBackToRussia

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:02 - Jun 29 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Good to see I'm not the only one who's other half thinks I spend half my time on a website called tw*tted

Has the concept of acronyms not been explained to women

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024