Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here 11:12 - Jun 30 with 3250 viewstextbackup

He'll be perfect as old head/experience to bring in to have in defence

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:14 - Jun 30 with 3237 viewsKieran_Knows

I'd certainly take him on a 1 year deal. Great knowledge and experience and could be great for the likes of Smith and Webster.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:15 - Jun 30 with 3224 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Ooh yeah, I forgot about him too! Looking quite decent for the coming season. Roll on aug for the booze & footie to begin

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:17 - Jun 30 with 3215 viewsBluebell

He hasn't been signed yet though.

If he signs I would like to see it on a pay as you play basis. It would be ridiculous to give him a contract and then see him injured in the first game.

He sounds a great influence on younger players and from what I saw of him last season he was telling players what to do and where to play unlike Chambers who doesn't seem to do much of that during games.
Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:17 - Jun 30 with 3206 viewsSwansea_Blue

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:14 - Jun 30 by Kieran_Knows

I'd certainly take him on a 1 year deal. Great knowledge and experience and could be great for the likes of Smith and Webster.

Smith's been playing first team football for us for about 7 years. If he hasn't learnt by now, he never will. He's at the stage of his career where he should be the one leading. He could be retiring in 3-4 years.

Taylor could be a great addition IF he can regain fitness and play a substantial amount of games. Big question marks over both of those 2 things though...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:24 - Jun 30 with 3167 viewschicoazul

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:17 - Jun 30 by Bluebell

If he signs I would like to see it on a pay as you play basis. It would be ridiculous to give him a contract and then see him injured in the first game.

He sounds a great influence on younger players and from what I saw of him last season he was telling players what to do and where to play unlike Chambers who doesn't seem to do much of that during games.

Didnt have you down as a zero-hours contract fan Bluebell.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:28 - Jun 30 with 3132 viewsIpswich_Loyal

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:17 - Jun 30 by Swansea_Blue

Smith's been playing first team football for us for about 7 years. If he hasn't learnt by now, he never will. He's at the stage of his career where he should be the one leading. He could be retiring in 3-4 years.

Taylor could be a great addition IF he can regain fitness and play a substantial amount of games. Big question marks over both of those 2 things though...

I think he'd be very unfortunate to retire at 30 considering he's got a long list of injury problems.
Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:28 - Jun 30 with 3130 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I expect a similar amount of minutes from him this season as we got from Mark Fish.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:31 - Jun 30 with 3121 viewsDeano69

If we can keep him and webster fit, keep Bart, I have high hopes....

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Login to get fewer ads

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:37 - Jun 30 with 3080 viewsWoodsFriesRice

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:17 - Jun 30 by Bluebell

not a pay as you lay basis?

Poll: Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team?

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:49 - Jun 30 with 3040 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:14 - Jun 30 by Kieran_Knows

Depends on how much budget he takes up. Has only managed more than 15 games in a season once in the past 7 years.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:52 - Jun 30 with 3027 viewstextbackup

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:49 - Jun 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Depends on how much budget he takes up. Has only managed more than 15 games in a season once in the past 7 years.

Forget the game, but he played one half this season and was the best player on pitch

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:56 - Jun 30 with 3004 viewsSteve_M

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:52 - Jun 30 by textbackup

Forget the game, but he played one half this season and was the best player on pitch

He was very good against Wigan, the only match I saw him in. The shape of the defence was so much better and it stopped us sitting too deep which exacerbates our weaknesses.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 11:57 - Jun 30 with 2999 viewsclive_baker

Sure will. He's a real talker and leader which with young heads like Emmanuel, Kenlock, Knudsen, Webster and Spence around him is vital. He also happens to be a highly accomplished defender when fit too. I would love to see a back 3 of Webster, Taylor, Chambers.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Keep forgetting we have Taylor getting fit here on 14:03 - Jun 30 with 2849 viewschristiand

Yes, would be a great a signing if he can prove his fitness. If he comes through pre-season unscathed I'd start him against Birmingham his experience, organisational skills and leadership qualities would be a real asset on the pitch.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

on 14:07 - Jun 30 with 2834 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024