Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is that Milts article the longest in twtd history? 08:21 - Jul 1 with 2597 viewsbontcho

Needed a couple of drinks breaks.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Is that Milts article the longest in twtd history? on 08:57 - Jul 1 with 2565 viewsOsborneOneNil

Haha! I'm doing it over 3 days
Is that Milts article the longest in twtd history? on 09:01 - Jul 1 with 2564 viewsPhilTWTD

Well, he was here 30 years!
Is that Milts article the longest in twtd history? on 09:07 - Jul 1 with 2555 viewsRonFearonsHair

Hard to say. I'm sure with some of Old Gits reserve reports it would have been quicker for me to have actually attended the match.
Is that Milts article the longest in twtd history? on 09:10 - Jul 1 with 2536 viewsJ2BLUE

I can't believe Phil hasn't been signed by a Premier League club yet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is that Milts article the longest in twtd history? on 09:16 - Jul 1 with 2523 viewsPJH

Is that Milts article the longest in twtd history? on 09:10 - Jul 1 by J2BLUE

I can't believe Phil hasn't been signed by a Premier League club yet.

I think that Phil is a one club man, at least that is what some people that have seen him play golf say.
Is that Milts article the longest in twtd history? on 10:54 - Jul 1 with 2442 viewssolemio

Great read though. Thanks, young Philip.
Is that Milts article the longest in twtd history? on 11:25 - Jul 1 with 2397 views12th_Man

Gave up half way

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Is that Milts article the longest in twtd history? on 12:42 - Jul 1 with 2322 viewsMullet

Is that Milts article the longest in twtd history? on 11:25 - Jul 1 by 12th_Man

Gave up half way

You did that with our honours list too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Is that Milts article the longest in twtd history? on 12:43 - Jul 1 with 2316 viewsmickeyjb

I now have a RSI of my finger scrolling back to the top of the page
Is that Milts article the longest in twtd history? on 13:03 - Jul 1 with 2296 viewsDolly2.0

It is, but a brilliant read. He's even more of a legend in my eyes for what he's doing in Ghana. Top bloke!

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Is that Milts article the longest in twtd history? on 13:34 - Jul 1 with 2258 viewshoppy

What you have to remember is that Phil normally breaks his interviews down to get 4 or 5 stories out of each one of them... he'll still be typing the following 3 of this one up for some while yet, no doubt...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024