Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history 13:07 - Jul 3 with 3409 viewsslump

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/02/08/ranking-all-54-stadiums-in-premie

This has no doubt been shared before and totally subjective of course.

For me, the The City Ground and Loftus Road are up there and I had many great away day at Bramall Lane. The worst, either Madejski or the Riverside although the boozers on the way to the Riverside is something that everone who think that Ipswich is a dump should do.

oh and for my money Old Trafford is an awful place. Aura? what aura?

UTT

Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 13:11 - Jul 3 with 3336 viewsbontcho

Think I'd have Goodison first. Proper ground and part of its community.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 13:18 - Jul 3 with 3275 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Oh Christ, that's going to be another blub fest from the scum!

At least they participated though!
Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 13:23 - Jul 3 with 3233 viewsBlueBadger

I'm looking to the response to the 'one of the friendliest away trips' piece about PR from some of more 'passionate' posters.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 13:46 - Jul 3 with 3091 viewsElderGrizzly

20th and pleasingly that lot are 21st :o)

Tired is probably accurate though. I'd have gone for grubby
If you view all... on 15:05 - Jul 3 with 2923 viewsPendejo

and run mouse over Oakwell

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/02/08/ranking-all-54-stadiums-in-premie

Mainly home to Barnsley... who else has played there?

Upton Park & Selhurst Park have both been used by more than one club, so surely that should be "mainly used by *West Ham / Crystal Palace" *as appropriate

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 15:09 - Jul 3 with 2902 viewshoppy

Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 13:46 - Jul 3 by ElderGrizzly

So they'd not even make the Premier League, while we'd be wanting to pull away from 20th if we can.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 15:13 - Jul 3 with 2889 viewsgiant_stow

Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 13:18 - Jul 3 by Guru_of_Ipswich

Oh Christ, that's going to be another blub fest from the scum!

At least they participated though!

It should have been the best paid-for stadiums.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 15:15 - Jul 3 with 2874 viewsPendejo

Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 13:46 - Jul 3 by ElderGrizzly

"Tired" Is this a reference to Clegg & Turnstiles?

uberima fides

Login to get fewer ads

Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 15:15 - Jul 3 with 2877 viewsSwansea_Blue

Thank the Lord for the PL delivering us stadia. Can't imagine what we used to do without grounds before 1992.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 15:26 - Jul 3 with 2830 viewshoppy

Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 15:13 - Jul 3 by giant_stow

As opposed to insurance jobs?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 15:36 - Jul 3 with 2786 viewsPendejo

Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 15:13 - Jul 3 by giant_stow

ME paid off all the club's debts to those who provided mortgages so, technically, it was paid for... simply at 25p per £1. Which is like getting a discount when buying a new car really isn't it?

[As opposed to cans of flammable liquid, the spreading of said liquids and a box of matches... allegedly]

uberima fides

Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history on 15:39 - Jul 3 with 2759 viewsSuperfrans

20th is not bad given that the away fans section at PR is awful.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024