Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12th Man at the ITFC Open Day 12:53 - Jul 5 with 2005 viewsTLA

After a few decent chats on here about mental health I mentioned a project I'm working on, called 12th Man, to several people who sent me PMs.

I'll be taking our 12th Man gazebo to the Open Day on Thursday 27th July and anyone who would like to join us, either as a volunteer, or just to find out more about the project, would be very welcome.

We're looking at developing a pilot project with 2-3 clubs (hopefully including Town), the FA and Mind and I'd be happy to talk to people about our progress.

Feel free to check out our website - 12th-man.org.uk - be warned though, my business partner is a budgie!

I'll be sending a PM to some people who have already expressed an interest.
on 12:55 - Jul 5 with 1974 views_

12th Man at the ITFC Open Day on 13:13 - Jul 5 with 1926 viewsTLA

on 12:55 - Jul 5 by _

Nice one mate - I should get the times confirmed soon but I'm sure we'll be there at lunchtime.

Are you in a new role at SCC now, or are you still in limbo?
on 13:14 - Jul 5 with 1915 views_

12th Man at the ITFC Open Day on 13:13 - Jul 5 by TLA

Nice one mate - I should get the times confirmed soon but I'm sure we'll be there at lunchtime.

Are you in a new role at SCC now, or are you still in limbo?

12th Man at the ITFC Open Day on 13:20 - Jul 5 with 1893 viewsTLA

on 13:14 - Jul 5 by _

Well done mate. It sounds like you have a lot to juggle but a job that fits your skills and experience, albeit part-time, is decent. I hope to see you on the 27th and I''l ping you a PM before then with some details.
on 13:21 - Jul 5 with 1888 views_

12th Man at the ITFC Open Day on 13:20 - Jul 5 by TLA

Well done mate. It sounds like you have a lot to juggle but a job that fits your skills and experience, albeit part-time, is decent. I hope to see you on the 27th and I''l ping you a PM before then with some details.

12th Man at the ITFC Open Day on 13:25 - Jul 5 with 1869 viewsColchesterBlue1985

I would be interested in helping where i can.
12th Man at the ITFC Open Day on 13:35 - Jul 5 with 1841 viewsTLA

12th Man at the ITFC Open Day on 13:25 - Jul 5 by ColchesterBlue1985

I would be interested in helping where i can.

Nice one - I'll PM everyone who expresses an interest to let them know what we'll be doing and how they can help out.

Thanks for getting in touch and I look forward to chatting soon!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024