Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe Wanderers keeper kit designer on the acid it seems 09:55 - Jul 6 with 2571 viewsPhilTWTD

Wycombe Wanderers keeper kit designer on the acid it seems on 09:59 - Jul 6 with 2504 viewsITFC1983

Fook me!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Wycombe Wanderers keeper kit designer on the acid it seems on 10:17 - Jul 6 with 2425 viewsGlasgowBlue

I wondered what had happened to Candy Flip.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Wycombe Wanderers keeper kit designer on the acid it seems on 10:21 - Jul 6 with 2395 viewsWD19

Utilita get a raw deal if the away goalkeeping kit is only used whenever the home kit is too similar to the opposition.
Wycombe Wanderers keeper kit designer on the acid it seems on 10:21 - Jul 6 with 2391 viewsTIB

The 90's are back

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Wycombe Wanderers keeper kit designer on the acid it seems on 11:10 - Jul 6 with 2291 viewswkj

I can not tell you why, but i actually like both of these... imagine being a striker one-on-one with this keeper- the striker might get distracted and use the keeper's shirt as a seeing eye puzzle

What i do not like is the crest on the first shirt though
[Post edited 6 Jul 2017 11:11]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Wycombe Wanderers keeper kit designer on the acid it seems on 11:12 - Jul 6 with 2278 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wycombe Wanderers keeper kit designer on the acid it seems on 11:10 - Jul 6 by wkj

I can not tell you why, but i actually like both of these... imagine being a striker one-on-one with this keeper- the striker might get distracted and use the keeper's shirt as a seeing eye puzzle

Yep, for a keeper I reckon they're pretty good. My lad would love either of those I'm fairly sure

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wycombe Wanderers keeper kit designer on the acid it seems on 11:53 - Jul 6 with 2195 viewsDubtractor

That's great.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Wycombe Wanderers keeper kit designer on the acid it seems on 15:53 - Jul 6 with 1982 viewsBinner

Wycombe Wanderers keeper kit designer on the acid it seems on 11:10 - Jul 6 by wkj

I like them both, too. But which of the dozen or so crests do you most dislike?

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024